“Very good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
El Paso, Texas
“Very good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I went with my mother and sisters to El Paso to shop. The hotel is very well located neer many shoping centers and stores. The beds are very confortable and the pillows are very fluffy. The swimming pool it has is a very nice place to relax after as day of shopping. The only thing is that the breakfast room is very small and there were very many guests and we did not have time to wait. Even though we could have coffe and doungnuts.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Luis_Cordero, General Manager at Sleep Inn University, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Hello Robert B,
I'm glad that our location help you fullfill the needs of your trip,of course there is nothing better after a long shopping day than relax in a quiet ,clean and welcoming facility. Thank you for your feedback about our breakfast area, we will consider alternatives to better accomodate our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

what a wonderful place to stay.Come from the Chicago area to visit friend.what a delight to find this sleep inn. The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home.The pool and spa were an added treat at the end of a busy tourist day.Clean pool, spa, towels, wow! The suite we had was up to standards and everything in it worked. linens, towels safe every thing was great.At the end of our stay the staff especially a Ms. Lilly looked up and recomended other Sleep inn in / Choice Hotels we would enjoy in Tucson and Phoenix, our future destinations during this trip. We will be back to this JEM without a doubt. The up keep of the entire Hotel was A+ I travel for work quite a bit and always look for a Sleep Inn wheneve possible.

Room Tip: Add more Sleep Inns to the Choice Hotels inventory.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello Maria B,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel, we are always eager to hear feedback from our guests, myself and the entire staff of the Sleep Inn would like to thank you for choosing us.
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I am an executive with Choice Hotel (road warrior). I recently needed to stay in El Paso Texas for a week. I looked all over Choice and booked at a newer property ( always seems cleaner). I landed at Sleep Inn University El Paso. Upon arrival the GM personally greeted me and made recommendations on restaurant and things to see. The staff made me feel like I was at home with anything I needed. I stayed in a suite that was large, very clean, nicely decorated and full of amenities. I have stayed in over 200 Choice properties and this is is a diamond property to me.

Room Tip: middle of the floor is quieter
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Luis_Cordero, General Manager at Sleep Inn University, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Hello David C, we are very grateful to receive such a great positive feedback from a Road Warrior like you, we enjoy and thank every comment from our guests, because that's how we improve ourselves, I'm very glad that you enjoyed those green chicken enchiladas!!!!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I travel and stay in hotels many nights through out the year. I have tried other hotels in the area at the beginning of the year, but nothing compared to the quality for the price. The staff is Great! The Suites are very spacious and updated to current standards. The breakfast has a variety of foods from pastries, boiled eggs, yogurt, waffles, Hot food and all the other standard items. I have made this hotel my home away from home.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hello MGartrav, We the staff at the Sleep Inn are very pleased that we were able to accomodate you and that we made your trip enjoyable, we will see you the next time that you visit our city.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My stay in Sleep inn was excellent. I spent 3 nights here and it was great. It was clean. On the third day i had something to do and i wasnt planning on staying a fourth night. I talked to the manager and he let me leave my things in the room without me paying for the fourth nigh. If i ever came back to el paso i would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Hello Venyi, I'm very glad that your stay was perfect, we are here to serve you.
Springfield, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed a full week and were pleasantly surprised about how friendly everyone was since we are from the Ozarks, which is known for its hospitality. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, the free breakfast included eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, as well as the usual muffins and cereal. The rooms were very nice and clean. The only problem we experienced was our air conditioner was extremely loud, but that was probably just our room. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. Great location, conveniently located by restaurants, mall, highway access, and casino. Would highly recommend this hotel. Great general manager!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mrs. Schuchman, thank you so much for your great positive feedback, we pride ourselves for our hospitality, please stop by to say hello on your next trip to El Paso.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Since we do missions work nearby, we've stayed at this Sleep Inn several times. The rooms are nice and comfortable at a reasonable price, which is important for us on a mission's budget. The staff have always been helpful and friendly, but even more so the last time we were there. We were in a time-bind between our last work and when our flight left for home. The manager very graciously worked with us on our check-out time so we could shower and pack up after the usual check-out time. We'll definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Luis_Cordero, General Manager at Sleep Inn University, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Hello Bruce, we are very glad that we were able to accomodate you, we will see you on your next trip.!!!!!!!

Been to Sleep Inn University? Share your experiences!