“Nice property with exceptional staffing” 5 of 5 stars

Double Points!
Ranked #6 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Nice property with exceptional staffing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Upon checkin, the staff was quick to recognize and honor my membership status by providing a superb upgrade that I have come to enjoy and expect as a frequest Hilton guest. Their consideration and courteous demeanor are the very things that ensure I will remain a loyal patron. Thanks for the nice, comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Try to secure a room on the opposite side of the interstate for a quieter, restful stay.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suties El Paso Airport. We want you to feel right at home when you are visiting us and we are glad to have accomplished our goal! Safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I don't often write reviews about chain hotels. However this was unique. It's very new, well-kept, extremely quiet. To top it off the staff was excellent. It is everything I want in a hotel when I travel for business. I would also use this hotel if I were bring my family.

Stayed March 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport during your last visit to the Sun City. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our entire staff was able to show our unique hospitality. We hope to see you soon! Safe travels!
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Read the reviews and the were all very helpful. This hotel was clean, offered and hot breakfast and was right on the freeway. The entrance was a bit tricky but I read that in previous review and did not have any issues.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am glad that our staff went above and beyond to make your stay memorable. We love having you here!
Midland, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

This hotel was the best Hampton yet! The staff was exceptional and the transportation offered to the restaurant was above and beyond. The reception was great, too. Can recommend this hotel to anyone. It was great! Thanks.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are glad you were able to experience exceptional service first hand! Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
Prescott, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Very cooperative and kind. Try to get a room on the opposite side of the Interstate for a good night's sleep. Breakfast very good. Hampton Inn is always reliable as a nice and reasonably priced hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our entire staff made you feel welcome! I will be sure to share your comments with them as they will be very pleased to know that they contributed to your comfort. I hope you will return soon should your travels bring you back this way
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed here for one night on a business trip and really enjoyed the hotel. The manager's reception with beer, wine, and appetizers was a nice touch. I kicked back on my laptop and finished the day's business while enjoying a cold Bud Light. The room was large & comfy, on the nicer side of the Hampton Inns I've stayed at in the past. There are a lot of restaurants in the area, I walked to a sushi buffet and if I had more time I would've stopped at the comedy club ion the way back, both within 5 minutes.

Many times the thing that sets a hotel apart for me is the staff. I was on a flight out of El Paso when I looked through my bag and had that sinking feeling that something was off. I realized I left my iPad in the room. I knew exactly where I left it in my haste to catch my morning flight. When I landed I called the hotel and spoke to Gabriel, the hotel manager. He assured me he already had my iPad and would send it to me that day. That was Friday, today is Monday and my iPad arrived after lunch. True to his word, it was sent out immediately.

A hotel's true service often comes out in the unexpected events you encounter on a trip. Leaving my iPad behind was an event I shuddered to think about and the staff at this hotel turned it into a hiccup. That is what service is about.

Room Tip: If you like ground level rooms, request a room near a side entrance.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! We strive towards excellence and I am glad that you were able to witness that first hand! It was my pleasure to return the ipad personally because I understand how frustrating that can be. I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hampton hospitality and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe travels!
Lubbock, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Normally have good luck with Hampton, but this was not one of my better stays. Upon check in, water still standing in bathtub (presumably from housekeeping), only one washcloth left, no hot water for morning shower. I called the front about the hot water and checked the water again 30 minutes later, still not hot. Also, breakfast selection was extremely skimpy.

Might just have been an off day, but still frustrating.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I want to personally apologize for the less than satisfactory stay you experienced.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is in perfect working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. We love having you here!

Been to Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport? Share your experiences!