“Hampton” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
West Texas
“Hampton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Very friendly staff. Great value for the price. Good breakfast.
Room was listed on the door as nonsmoking. Upon entering the room ,one can smell that it had been smoked in. I always check the air filter of a hotel room, if they are dirty I clean them. The airfilter was spotless, but I saw cigarette ashes on top of the the heating/AC unit. I also noticed the window locking system had been tampered.I mentioned it to the front desk and they stated they would spray a deoderent.I used the stair way, smelled of very strong cigarette smoke. We went out to christmas shop and night on the town. Upon return at 2am all 3 key cards did not work. we stayed on 4th floor and i returned to the lobby to have them reactivated. The man behind the desk stated my cell phone deactivated the card. My wife does not have a cell phone and her card was in her purse. My daughter keeps her cell phone in her pocket and key card in her purse. The room was very quiet and we all slept well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am pleased to know that you found the room comfortable during this holiday season. I am sorry to learn that you experienced an unwelcoming smell in your room but I am glad that we made an effort to correct the issue. I also want to apologize for the issue you had with the room keys not operating correctly. These keys will tend to de-magnetize if they are not kept in its envelope that is issued upon check-in. I am not sure if this was the case but I am glad we corrected the issue as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future. Happy Holidays!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

My stay at the Hampton was great but what I was most impressed with is the helpfulness of the staff. The Hampton bent over backwards in my opinion to make sure we were comfortable and to ensure that we had everything we needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will let our entire team know that they contributed to your enjoyment this holiday season. It’s difficult to find amazing team members but we are pretty proud of our selection. We hope to see you again soon.
Keller, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

My sons and I stayed at this Hampton Inn and the suite room was very spacious and the price was a great value. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. The hotel was in a very safe area and only 10 minutes from the border.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am happy to hear that you found the location of our hotel convenient during this holiday season. We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area. Happy Holidays!
Shelton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Good for business and family, friendly and helpful staff. Great value for the rate paid. Best value among similar places in the area. I had to be in the area for two weeks and did not have any problems with my staying, all worked out perfectly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are glad that you were able to spend a few weeks at our propoerty enjoying our warm hospitality. Hope to see you return in the near future. Happy Holidays!
Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Clean and comfortable bedding, clean carpets, friendly staff, service with a smile. Don't change anything. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you during this holiday season and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport!
Bloomsburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a clean hotel, with very courteous staff and is in close proximity to many shops and food. I have stayed here three times this past year and have had very good experiences. Aside from the clean room and exceptional customer service, they have a great breakfast, lobby, office, gym, pool.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Holidays!!!
Finger Lakes, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

After a very disappointing experience at the Hampton Inn South in Waco, we were very pleased to find the Hampton Inn in El Paso up to the standards we have come to expect from Hampton Inns. Our room was comfortable, well lighted, clean, and large enough. All things lacking in Waco. My only caution would be to insure you get a room on the side opposite I-10. That highway is very busy with vehicle traffic and very loud. The hotel is just above it, so road noise carries into the rooms on that side. We changed rooms early on because the road noise seemed excessive. Only 10 minutes from the airport, so very convenient for our very early morning flight.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with our team. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way. Happy Holidays!!!

Been to Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport? Share your experiences!