“Best things about Hampton hotels” 5 of 5 stars

Double Points!
Ranked #5 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boston, United States
“Best things about Hampton hotels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Clean and comfortable bedding, clean carpets, friendly staff, service with a smile. Don't change anything. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you during this holiday season and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Bloomsburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a clean hotel, with very courteous staff and is in close proximity to many shops and food. I have stayed here three times this past year and have had very good experiences. Aside from the clean room and exceptional customer service, they have a great breakfast, lobby, office, gym, pool.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Holidays!!!
Finger Lakes, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

After a very disappointing experience at the Hampton Inn South in Waco, we were very pleased to find the Hampton Inn in El Paso up to the standards we have come to expect from Hampton Inns. Our room was comfortable, well lighted, clean, and large enough. All things lacking in Waco. My only caution would be to insure you get a room on the side opposite I-10. That highway is very busy with vehicle traffic and very loud. The hotel is just above it, so road noise carries into the rooms on that side. We changed rooms early on because the road noise seemed excessive. Only 10 minutes from the airport, so very convenient for our very early morning flight.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with our team. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way. Happy Holidays!!!
Ruidoso, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I'm I stayed at the Hampton Inn. It's my second time and I enjoy the wine at the happy hour, the breakfast next morning and great coffe at any time. Easy to come and go, close to Cielo Vista Mall, The fountains mall, Sam's Club, reastaurants, Cosco, etc. I have to go twice to Juarez City and it was just minutes away. Everything was so convinient.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport during your recent visit to El Paso – we’re happy to hear it was a success! We look forward to welcoming you and your family again – we enjoyed taking care of you. Thanks again
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent review on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am dissapointed to learn that you experienced unpleasant issues with our desk clerk. Please rest assured that we will discuss this with our staff and make sure that this does not occur again with any other guests. We would love the opportunity to serve you again in the near future so we can demonstrate the excellent service that we are know for. I apologize if this was not the case during this stay. Safe travels...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This hotel was great, clean room, great staff and a shuttle van to take me anywhere I needed or wanted to go. They picked me up at the airport, drove me straight to the hotel made sure I got checked in and relaxed and then drove me to shopping and dining locations. What more can you ask.. Highly recommend this Hampton. Thank you to the great staff

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Your comments about your stay at our hotel made me smile. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more comfortable along with our great location! We love having you here!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bed suite and loved it. It was clean, big, and comfortable. Both my family and my extended family plan on coming here next year for a family reunion. The only problem we had was that the internet did not work in my suite. Also my suite and my Aunts suite were suppose to be close together but it did not happen.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you and your family were comfortable during your stay. I am sorry that you were experiencing connectivity issues with the internet but we will certainly see what the issue was so that other guests dont have these issues. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport? Share your experiences!