“Easy location - just off the freeway” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #3 of 77 hotels in El Paso
Clackamas, Oregon
“Easy location - just off the freeway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Choose this hotel as it was an easy stop - just off the freeway & for the price.

Hampton Inn has been updated, so the lobby, breakfast area & rooms had a fresh, clean look.

Close to restaurants & a mall.

Being close to a gas tanks, there is a gas smell in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room to the back - away from the freeway & busy road.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Please let us know in advance on your room preference and we will gladly honor your requests. Hope to see you return in the near future. Safe travels.......

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night in a double room. My kids enjoyed the heated pool. The rooms were very spacious. The kitchen area made everything great. Breakfast was delicious, our favorite was the waffles. Also coffee station available all day was great too. Great job to Gabriel L., Justin and Romo.

• Stayed April 2013
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for posting through Trip Advisor your comments about the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the sun city in the near future. At your service.
tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Small room but very clean. Beds were very comfortable. Bathroom clean. Quiet hallways. Free parking. Close to many stores and restaurants.Breakfast was so so but had the basics. Would definately stay again for a quick weekend..very pleased.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review for the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at our hotel! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hampton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn in El Paso. Clean, nice staff, nice whirl pool and pool. Felt safe and enjoyed my stay as always. Will stay next time I'm in El Paso to welcome home our warriors or send them off to war.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that we have made your stay comfortable while you were visiting the sun city. We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area. We love having you here!

Safe travels
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is an excellent Hampton Inn in a very convenient location. This is a great place to stay if you are passing through El Paso on I-10 or if you have business in the El Paso area. Located right off I-10 and just a mile or so from the El Paso Airport, you can get anywhere very quickly. I found the rooms to be very comfortable and quiet. The hotel has a courtyard type layout with a relaxing pool and jacuzzi area in the courtyard between the hotel wings. There is a manager's reception Sunday through Thursday evenings with light food and appetizers. They serve beer and wine and tea or punch as well. It was a real treat after a long day to enjoy a bite to eat and a glass of wine without leaving the hotel. The staff at this hotel is super friendly and welcoming to all the guests.

The hotel is a little tricky to get into. The entrance is off Gateway Blvd, which parallels I-10. You cannot exit the hotel lot directly on to Gateway though, so you have to take the road from behind the hotel. It is a fairly easy area to navigate. This hotel is in a built up area of El Paso, so if you are looking for more of a quiet locale, this is not it. However, this is a great hotel and is an tranquil oasis in the busy airport/I-10 corridor.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the hotel courtyard. They are very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here with us! I am so glad you enjoyed the complimentary Manager’s Reception that we offer from Monday-Thrursday as well as our other great amenities. I will certainly let our entire staff know that we have made your stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you again soon. We are glad that you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality!
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

On the week of March 11th 2013 I had business in El Paso Tx.

Of course my options on the corparate travel account are really specific as to hotel choices. Never the less the Hampton Inn El Paso Airpot was one of my choices. Keep in mind I usually book with another chain of hotels, it's just easier for me.

I did not go to the hotel from airport, but met with a co-worker at Starbucks for a pre meeting. I took a cab ride to Starbucks, which happened to be just out side of the airport. The cab driver was somewhat disappointed about the short fare, and in no uncertain terms he let me know about it. So if you have a short fare let your cab driver know before you get in, they have to pay $10 to wait for a fare in the pick up zone at the airport.

Oh yeah, about the hotel. The hotel has updated amenities with grounds that are clean and appealing, but that is not the beauty of this hotel, it is the people who work inside this quaint & friendly placel! They do their utmost to keep you comfortable and secure. I had a problem with the tempature settings and they were timely getting to my room, and actually fixed the problem!

Every week day evenings they have a happy hour, with great items; drinks for the kids, and adult drinks. With above average hor' d'oevres. I did not have a rental car so I used their shuttle service, because I did not want to upset any more cab drivers. They will take you anywhere with in a 4-5 mile radius, with no complaints and a grat attitude.

Like I said before all the little stuff like room service, happy hour, shuttle service, that is just icing on the cake. The real value is all the staff that really appretiate their guest. "The Full Package"!

Room Tip: Use the shuttle service they will run most of the night.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you found the amenities in our hotel to your liking and that we were able to offer you a warm comfortable stay. We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area. We love having you here!
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Most Hampton Inn's are a good place to rest your weary bones. Attitude and exceptional service - 5 Stars. The staff at this one set it apart from the others! We unexpectedly passed through El Paso and needed a room for one night. Having no reservations, we were a late drop-in. The receptionist, Megan, was exceptional in finding us a room as they were full and a due to a cancellation happening as we just walked in. She also went the extra mile in taking care of several other items that needed attention. Room, with two queens, was very clean, bright, well maintained, comfortable. It was apparent that housekeeping had also gone the extra mile in preparing the room. Morning buffet was good, not exceptional, however Guadalupe was taking care of it and went the extra mile in keeping it neat and fully stocked, but most importantly constantly checking with all to see how she could help them. All staff we interacted with were exceptional! Would highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our entire team was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with everyone! I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way. Safe travels!

Been to Hampton Inn El Paso-Airport? Share your experiences!