“Good Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Alabama
“Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

Hotel offers very large and spacious rooms. The hotel is clean, however, it could use some updating. My room had 2 TVs, one flat screen and one older tube version. The breakfast is adequate. I would like to see hard boiled eggs on the menu. The evening meal offers free food and beer. This condo style hotel gives you the feel of living in an appartment rather than staying in a hotel.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

If you get the chance to stay here, Do so.
Friendly Staff from Manager Down!!
Front desk personnel are great, especially Erika and Robert. Housekeeping and Maintenance are prompt and insure all is right in all details.
Quite friendly, with a great happy hour and morning breakfast.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

I have traveled to El Paso frequently for business in the past year and have stayed at many hotels. I was relieved to finally find the Chase Suite Hotel. It met all my needs. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were cozy and the bed was wonderful. I would not stay any where else! It is so nice to have a little mini-apartment to stay in while traveling. The food offered at breakfast was just okay. However you have your own kitchen so you can cook your own meals just the way you like them.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2010

The Maintenace team took personal time out of their busy schedule to assist me with my computer problems. The social hour was outstanding with great food and drinks. The suites were clean and orderly with the cleaning team even going so far as to neatly put my personal bathroom supplies in order. I would recomend the stay here to anyone.

Chihuahua
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2010

Excellent Staff and large rooms. Very accommodating and friendly staff. Make me feel as if I was at home.

Upland, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2010

I arrived with a friend and my dog moving cross country. Staying 1 night. Since it was dog friendly and promised a separate place to sleep for my friend, we decided on this place. When we arrived it seemed ok, but no wifi internet - cables only - and they don't have any cables to 'lend;' [who uses wired in room Internet any more?] even though they promised me free internet in my room. But thats not the best part - fresh dried blood and hair on the sheets. At 11pm I called down and 'housekeeping was done for the day.' I did not want to change rooms - and asked for clean sheets. "You room was made up before you arrived, Sir." 'So, what part of someone elses blood and hair is on the sheets did you not understand when I just mentioned them - does that sound cleaned to you?' "We're sorry Sir."

So - when I checked out I complained again - nothing, Zippo - de nada. So - When I got to my destination I filed a written complaint with the loca Department of Public Health. The nice lady called me back and told me they were just waiting for a written complaint to go to a pop inspection.

Orange County, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

They advertise that they have free airport shuttle service. They don't. On arrival, they told us to take a taxi for which they would pay. They did. But when we had to go back to the airport the next moring, we had to wait for more than 30 minutes. The worst thing was the room itself. It was a two story suite, with a second bedroom upstairs. When we arrived late at night, all the lights were on inside, including the upstairs bedroom. Freaked us out. Then we discovered we couldn't lock the door. It had been forced open sometime in the past, and the metal lock plate on the edge of the door was all bent so the dead bolt could not be extended. The other surface mounted lock had been ripped off also, and was dangling from the door. And to top it all off, none of the three phones worked at all. When we asked for another room, we initialy were told we would have to pay more. Eventually we got another room, but the whole experience was very unpleasant. Would never ever stay there.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Been to Chase Suite Hotel El Paso? Share your experiences!