“Great deal!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
San Antonio, Texas
“Great deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This hotel was so much more than I expected. For $88 a night we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. It contained two restrooms, a full kitchen, two king size beds and a sofa bed, with a televison in every room. We will definitely stay here again while visiting El Paso.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Robert R, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Jenniemay210,

Thank you for your excellent review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you in the enar future.

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Blanco, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The hotel was apparently an apartment complex in its former life. My studio room was very comfortable, clean and roomy. I didn't sleep very well largely because my room was next to the street. Around 8 or so p.m., a young woman with the hotel called my room and asked if I had everything I needed. I thought that was nice. At the evening reception, there were buffalo chicken wings and packaged chips. It was convenient being located close to the airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear sherylsr,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your sleep from the street was keeping you up. In the future we can definetily place you in a quieter location away from the main road. I'm glad to hear that the staff was friendly and you enjoyed our managers social. We hope to see you again soon.

Santa Monica, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

this was a nice place. It wasn't four star but it was large, comfortable and clean. We stayed in a queen suite. The kitchen was large and had a full refrigerator which is always convenient, as well as a microwave oven, sink, stove. The pool was cold and so the jacuzzi even though it was close to 100 degrees out. The breakfast was pretty good. we had eggs, breakfast potatoes, lots of cereals to choose from, different drinks, breads, yogurt, fruit. very good value!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear keeks2020,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and liked all the options that we offer. I do apologize about the spa being out when you were here but please know that it has been fixed and is operating now. Please see us soon when you are in town.

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I chose to stay at this property because it was recomended by some family members who also enjoyed their stay there. I really liked how the propety looked it had a southern texas vibe going. The staff was very helpfull, as i arrived i had all my children and luggage trying to get out of my car, a house keeper saw that i was strugguling and very kindly offered to help me upstairs to my room. She noticed i had an infant with me and it was a hot day, as soon as we entered the room she turned on the ac for me to help my children and myself cool down. Over all it was a very relaxing experience as a vacation should be. I would stay here again and recomend it to everybody i know. Thank you Chase Suites.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Robert R, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Emily C,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is comments like yours that make me proud of my housekeeping staff and things like that, that go unoticed in a busy world. I am glad that you and your family had a wonderful stay and hope that you return in the future and have more positive experiences.

Gilbert, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I went on a trip to El Paso, and booked the Chase Suite Hotel...This wasn't my first time staying here, but I would look into other hotels before I booked this one. The first 2 times I stayed here (about 2 years ago), I thought it was awesome! But this time was a little different...I'll start off by saying that the front desk staff were very friendly! They made checkin/checkout very easy. I'm one of those people that are very weary of bugs being in hotels, but I have not had any run-ins with any little critters at this hotel. However, I will say that parking is awful, especially if you're in one of the rooms by the lobby. I know a little walking never hurt anyone, but when you're walking alone at night across the parking lot - I didn't feel safe at all. The beds - I don't know if it's the beds or the pillows, but I couldn't sleep at all, and my back and neck was hurting terribly in the mornings. They definitely need to update, the carpeting was coming up all over, and the couches they had, the cushions were falling apart. Also, our stove didn't work, and one of the burners was completely off of it. I will say that the breakfast was good, it's a different breakfast everyday, but the breakfast staff were definitely the rudest employees there. I don't know how their break system works, but while I was in line, one of the STAFF MEMBERS of the hotel cut in front of us, so he could have a waffle (which I was standing in line for). I thought that was extremely unprofessional and rude of him. I would have recommended this hotel two years ago, but now - I'd say go elsewhere. If you're looking for an extended stay or for larger groups (2 bedrooms), there is a residence inn not even 5 minutes away.

Dear SaweetDee,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit. I also thank you for taking your time to leave us your feedback as well. I am greatly sorry that your experience was not the same this time around. First off, I know at night you may have felt unsafe but we do have security nightly that patrols the area. Second, regarding your room, we have been replacing our carpet in our rooms as we are aware of the issue as we see it as something that is important to our guest's experiences. Finally, as difficult for it was to me to believe that one of my staff members did that to you during breakfast, I assure you that this will not happen again. I have made a new policy regarding this, which should have been understood but I am greatly sorry that it happened. I hope in the future you give us another chance to make your stay wonderful as I know we can and I will do whatever I can to ensure that it does.

El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We checked in late Friday night, walked into a hot room & turned on the air. 20 minutes passed & it was still just as hot or hotter. Called maintenace, took about another 15 minutes for them just to tell us our line was frozen & would take about an hour or 2 to defrost. So we decided to switch rooms. Much better room with working air. When we returned back after a night and got ready for bed, we noticed the sink was very slow to drain. When I woke up in the morning, the sink was still full of the water from the night before & again I had to call maintenance, again took about 20 minutes. Also, they had said our party which cosisted of 4 rooms would all be by the pool & close together, were in fact not. The beds were super comfortable, that I will say & the rooms very spacious.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Robert R, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear nngomez24,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry your experience required you to switch rooms. A/C units do tend to freeze if ran for long periods of time, I do apologize that you had to experience that but glad that was not an issue for your entire stay. For the sink, we do have chemical treatments that we place every 3 months in order to prevent clogs from happening but things do get built up in them, I apologize for that happening as well. I hope that everything else with your stay was pleasant and in the future you choose to stay with us again.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Chose this location as our overnight stop on car trip to and from L.A. because of it's pricing and easy access to I-10 each way. The property was obviously built in the 80's, so it's a little old - looked like they were in the process of doing some upgrading both in and out of the rooms. The landscaping was all removed and they were in the process of installing irrigation systems all around the property. The rooms are a little old, but the property, rooms and pool were clean and well maintained. Arrived at 7:00 PM the first evening after a 1000-mile drive to find that the "happy hour" (Monday - Friday only) was going on. Complimentary wine, beer, munchies - a very pleasant surprise. Good free breakfast in the mornings as well with cooked to order eggs.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Robert R, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for your feedback Mysticyat. We are underway on updating our property, our Social hour is Monday-Thursday only. Just giving the correct day's so others wont get it confused. Thank you for leaving a great review and we hope to see you in the future if you come back to El Paso.

Warm Regards.

Been to Chase Suite Hotel El Paso? Share your experiences!