“Good Location except for getting on & Off I-30” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Good Location except for getting on & Off I-30”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stay at comfort Inns & Suites a lot and chose this one because it was convenient to the UAMS medical facilities a little further down on Markham. However, I didn't know there were no entrances or exits off or on I-30 for Markham Street. Other then that, the facilities and customer service were fine. Their hot breakfast held me up just fine until lunch.

Room Tip: Check highway entrances and exits before arrival.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We came to Little Rock for a funeral. By the time we left we were relaxed and reasonably happy. Our stay at this location made a difference. The staff was welcoming, up-beat, and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast, with the exception of "rubber" eggs, was fine.
We will definitely return to this Comfort Inn and would recommend it to others.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ComfortInnWLR, Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Although the reason you stayed at our hotel was a sad one, I'm very glad to hear we were able to make your trip better. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you to west Little Rock.

Rahul Patel
GM
Adamsville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My mother and I stay here on average 1-3 nights amonth, since we have to come to UAMS for her cancer treatment. She had been coming for 2 years before I started an we had stayed other places that I didn't feel were as nice of a place as this. So after doing research and touring this hotel, I knew I had found our home away from home. Great staff, comfortable rooms (newly remodeled), hot breakfast and snacks in the afternoon. Always willing to help their guest.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ComfortInnWLR, General Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review and to recommend us on TripAdvisor. Your comments are greatly appreciated and we hope we will see you again soon!
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stayed here with several groups of relatives, and it was very nice. My wife had read up on the place so we knew to ask for one of the recently updated rooms. POSH! Big screen TV and new carpets and paint. Very comfortable King bed and little "sitting area" that made it feel like a suite.

Room Tip: Ask for a recently refurbished room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ComfortInnWLR, General Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
I truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Your kind words help myself and my staff do our jobs better! I'm also pleased to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. Guest satisfaction was key when designing our new rooms. I hope you will stay with us during future trips to west Little Rock. Thanks again!
Pine Ridge, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have stayed at this Comfort Inn many times due to its location convenient to the things we do on our frequent trips to Little Rock. Our visits have invariably been pleasant and comfortable. The staff are friendly, courteous and efficient, our non-smoking room is always clean and without odors, and in addition to breakfast this inn serves afternoon snacks. On the rare occasions when we have asked for special accommodations (early arrival due to medical appointments, etc.) they have been granted graciously.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the expressway. Noise has not bothered us, though.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. Your business and loyalty is greatly appreciated! My staff and I do whatever we can to make sure our guests are comfortable while they are staying with us. As long as it is possible, we will try to meet any special requests. I hope you will continue to stay with us during future trips to west Little Rock. Thanks again!
Fayetteville, AR
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I really hate to give bad reviews and I tend to see good in a lot of things, but this hotel is not worth your money. We stayed in a non smoking room but as soon as you enter the elevator in the lobby you can smell the smoke. Our clothes and bags smelled like smoke because of how bad the odor was in the halls and could even smell it in our room. The beds were uncomfortable and the bathroom was not clean. It is a shame because otherwise would be a great hotel with location.

Room Tip: I'd stay on the bottom floor if possible. This seemed to be the least smokey in the building.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ComfortInnWLR, General Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Jacob S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I'm glad you found our location convenient. I'm very sorry about the smoke smell you encountered during your stay. Our 3rd floor does have a few smoking rooms but the guests on 2nd and 1st floor have never complained about a smoke smell. At times, smoke smell may be in the elevator after a guest entered it from smoking outside.

We are undergoing a full interior renovation. I see your reservation was made for our older room. The new pictures on our TripAdvisor page were taken about 3 months ago and they show how our newly renovated rooms look.

I hope you will give us another chance if your travels bring you back to west Little Rock. Please request to be on the 1st or 2nd floor.

Comfort Inn West
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

non smoking rooms next to smoking rooms. The smoke was strong all in the hallways and my room. Other than that it was a good stay. Just need to change smoking rooms on one floor. The snacks were good, breakfast was nice, staff was friendly. Quick stop for a place this is it.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Guest reviews help my staff and I know where we excel but also where we are slacking. I hope you will consider staying with us again during any future travels to west Little Rock. Thank you!

Been to Comfort Inn West? Share your experiences!