“Business traveler” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Henderson, United States
“Business traveler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was in Little Rock on business. This is an ideal location being close to my customers. Large room with a sofa and coffee table to spread out my reports. Requiring 200 characters is a little much for me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband is a long haul driver for a major trucking company and had the opportunity to stay at this Best Western. After a long grueling trip, he was exhausted, hungry and needed to rest. Kim and Jamie did everything in their power to make him comfortable. The continental breakfast was right up his alley and since the rooms were full, he had to "enjoy" his breakfast waiting on his room to become available. He wanted to make sure those two employees got full credit for making his stay very pleasant. He says....."thank you"!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Bryan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This hotel was fine for a quick overnight stay. The room was quite shabby, bathroom was in pretty bad shape and smelled like a wet dog. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is great, easy to get to right off of the interstate with restaurants close by.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Picked this motel on the fly while en route to Dallas. Very nice room, good shower, very personable and helpful front desk staff. Had a tasty dinner at the El Chico's next door. The property is right next to the highway and our room was on the highway side, so it was a bit noisy - why we always travel with earplugs and why I did an average rating for sleep quality. The beds and pillows were good. Hot breakfast was pretty decent with name brand teas (bigelow and lipton), picked up a free USA Today on the way out. Considering we did no comparison shopping or advance booking, good rate on the room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was a little hesitant to book here after reading a few of the reviews but it was so conveniently located for my trip purposes--I am so glad I chose it! The property is in excellent condition, the room, dining area, pool area, parking lot, etc. were all in excellent condition and very clean. All the staff were very accomodating and helpful, especially Jamie, who handled my booking as well as check in and check out. This is located right off of I-30 just minutes away from all the major thoroughfares into and out of the city of Little Rock. I wanted to be away from all the city traffic but close enough to be able to get into and out of all parts of the city each day within 10 minutes, and this location is perfect for that. A Walmart Supercenter as well as a Walgreen's is closeby as well as plenty of nice dining establishments and fast food. I would stay here again without the slightest hesitation!

Room Tip: We were on the back side (not on the interstate side) and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

north richland hills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The staff was awesome! Very friendly and the room was EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN. It smelled so clean when we walked in and the bed was sooooo comfy with a comfortable mattress. Just like in a more upscale hotel and they even sanitized the remote for the tv. It was very impressive. I loved it here. It exceded our expectations. My sister and I were headed back to Dallas after a long trip from North Carolina and didn't know what to expect of this hotel. We took a shot and expected a lot less. to our surprise we opened the door and WOW! It had crown molding also. Kudos to the cleaning crew!!!! Left them a good tip!!!! Very well deserved. It has a larger than normal mini fridge and a microwave. It has been all updated! We were in #217 on back side of building away from the highway noise and it was very very very quiet. If you want quiet the back side is needed. They have a 24 hours security camera watching our cars and doors to rooms. AWESOME! Looking outside from our window is the headquarters to the state police. See it from doorway! I felt completely safe there and as far as the past comments on having a refrigerator, OURS DID AND WAS QUIET.

Room Tip: I don't know if they all come with refrigerators or microwaves but I would definately ask for ro...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Temple Hills, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This Hotel is located in the Hood. Not that there is anything wrong with that but if you are on vacation and traveled long miles to get here this is not the place. Had it not been for the fact that it was already 10pm when we checked in. The hotel looked like it was on lock down after a riot. I would have drove off but we were tired from a long days drive. When we were driving down the street to the hotel we saw three young gentlemen with Gang colors on. Now there is wearing a red shirt to go with your jeans and then there is wearing gangster colors. When we got to the hotel the young lady inside would not buzz me in and I had to secure my room from the outside. On my entire trip around the country i had not had one bit of fear in me until I went to this hotel. This is more of a hotel for the locals not for tourist or travelers. And the coup de gras We went to get breakfast. It was 8:25 am but there was no more food for the morning.

Room Tip: I would not Stay here again
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Little Rock South? Share your experiences!