Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway
Ranked #53 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
Carthage
“Avoid if possible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Spent 9 nights. The fully equipped kitchen had 2 spoons, 2 knives, a can opener, a spatula, a frying pan, 2 plastic glasses, 2 coffee mugs, 2 plates, and 2 saucers...oh and a strainer. It was a dirty mess. Human hair inside the refrigerator and dresser drawers. Killed a snake in the kitchen cabinet the 2nd night. Yes, you read it correctly. Had to place a trash can in the doorway of the bathroom to catch the dripping water from the room above. I had to go ask for towels and wash cloths. The next day when I went to exchange them, they didn't have any clean for me. They said I could leave my old ones and they would wash them. I got one towel and one wash cloth back later that day. I used that one the remaining 7 days. We went and got some more from a friend who lived in the area for the rest of the stay. They congregated outside our room every morning around 6:45am and talked and smoked. Sounded like they were in the room with us. The smoke was drawn into the room from the heat/ac unit. The WiFi only worked one day that I was there. The only reason it isn't rated "terrible" is that it was $375 for 9 nights. You get what you pay for....almost.....

Room Tip: Don't stay next to the office. Take plenty of cleaning supplies and kitchen supplies. Take you...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
mzubair, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

I am glad for the opportunity to respond to you in this forum. Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the level of cleanliness in your suite. Please know that we do have strict quality control standards, and that we inspect each room prior to making it available to our guests including inspections conducted by professional pest control company on a regular basis. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with our hotel manager and staff in order to ensure this doesnt happen to any of our guests.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area."

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Litle Rock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed here for two months. The office staff was friendly and courteous, however, there were many incidents which they could'nt always handle, such as fire alarms going off, housekeepers not available or poorly trained and loud disruptive guests. One area in particular bothered us: we were supposedly in a smoke-free section but many disregarded the rule and even if they complied they would stand outside their door and smoke thus infiltrating our unit. We complained more than once but since the staff seemingly all smoked and also stood outside the office, the results were predictable. One positive note: Gerald Avant, the head engineer, was terrific. He deserves some props. Helpful hint: if you stay over 30 days you are entitled to get back your 18% tax in comjpliance to state laws. They will not tell you this you just have to know-we recieved $130 back for each month!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

Please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Sorry to hear about the fire alarms, availability of housekeeping and other disturbances including smoking. Our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. In the event that you are disturbed by an outside event while in your room, a call to the front desk usually ensures a rapid resolution. In your case, we recognize that we failed to operate according to our standard practices, which caused the in convinience.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada."
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I once did an extented stay at the Extended Stay America hotel in west little rock, AR on several occusions on extend stay's or just when we are in Arkansas visiting family members.If you are looking for a good hotel that offers great staff and management, the beds are very comfortable to sleep in, the rooms are kept very clean, the appliances work great. I have stayed in an extended stay before in Texas in it does not compare to the Extended Stay America in west little rock, AR. The maintain on this property is very well kept up you don't have to walk around seeing trash every where. The management staff are great and when every you walk into the front office you are greeted with a smiling face which makes you feel like your at home. This place really makes you think that you are living in a one bed room apartment, I can live here for a long time if I needed too. This has and will always be my place to stay and rest when am in Arkansas.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our staff and hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Property is well maintained, friendly front desk crew are willing to help out as much as possible. Great price for long term stay. Maintenance man is very friendly and seems to know everybody. Great location in the middle of everything, easy access to major express hwy.....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

LittleRock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have been taught if you don't have any thing good to say about a person or place don't say anything. So with that thought in mind I will not say anything about the hotel or its management. But I would like to speak about one individual name Gerald Advent (the maintenance guy) He has often help hand carry my goods to the second floor when the elevator was not working. (Often) When ever he sees me he hurries to the office and gathers my wheel chair for me. He always has a kind and friendly word to say and it is always accompany with a smile. To say he goes out of his way to be of been assistance or to say that he goes beyond his normal duties would be simple understating his value. I have stayed at Extended Stay for over a year and I can truly that it has been because of Gerald's attentiveness to detail that I keep renewing my lease. (the rates also help)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mzubair, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience and Gerald. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I wanted to stay close to the medical center due a sick relative so I figured a couple of nites should be OK. Not even close. The room was dirty. Sheets were not white, chair had big stains, dresser drawer handles were missing, refrigerator was very dusty and there was over run garbage cans by the elevators. The girl at the desk was definitely not ready to work and did not care that I complained. Would never stay or recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that the room was out of service and should have not been sold. Your review has caused us to take a serious look at the systems we have in place to handle our day to day operations and we are making modifications and focusing on re training of the staff as appropriate to help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Wireless: Sucks
Professionalism: Sucks
Courtesy and Hospitality: Sucks x2

Very unproffesional , non courteous/ hospitable staff and lots of unethical, non-professional going-ons in-house. Terrible attitudes from the majority of the hotel staff, strangly enough the ones with the worst attitude are the managers of the property?! Managers enter the office and see guest and look at them like they owe the money. Many issues with the hotel, as stated by the previous reviews and they are true, and when brought to their attention, never an apology are a what do you expect me to do about it ,look on your face. for some reason the staff thinks that the inconvenience should be expected by the customer and your inconveniencing them by bringing it to their attention.
there's an older lady that works the night weekends that huffs and puffs and blows, when you even call the office obviously because you're disturbing her sleep. Very bad attitude and very unprofessional.
as stated in my heading, the property manager Gerald, works is but all day and night to keep that place clean, ( man you can't really tell when he hasn't work, the place is a mess) it seems like he keeps place together with Gum and tape, but, seems its all Ext. Stay is willing to pay for?
Quinn, Front Desk Clerk, is very friendly, very professional and knows her job, and seems like knows the managers job better than they do! (REGIONAL Mgr. Mike and hotel Mgr. Miranda would be better suited for the roach motel down the rd. ).
And Shantay, does all she can to keep that place running and safe at night, which believe me, it's not you to do, but she does a good job of it.

In my honest opinion they really dont expect nor fare about return customers? No way they can the way they talk and treat your customers that on the property, nor expect to keep employees for for long, because of the way the managers treat and speak to them.
I agree with the previous reviewer, for the most part that staff needs to be gutted and rebuilt, with the exception of the individuals I've listed here, because believe me, the majority of the ones that live there are NOT repeat customers.

In closing I want to say, corporate please spare me, the apologetic "form letter" I see on all the complaints. it seems about as sincere and proffesional as the staff that you've selected to run the
Extended Stay - Little Rock.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about some of our staff members. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally pleasant as it should have been. To prevent this from happening again, my team is being retrained. We have also made some changes in staff to help improve customer's satisfaction and overall guest experience. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me at LRW@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway

Address: 600 Hardin Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #53 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Little Rock
Little Rock Extended Stay
Extended Stayamerica Little Rock

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.