“I can only say 3 good things about this hotel..Property Manager (Gerald), Front Desk Clerk (Quinn) and Night Auditor (Shantay) a” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Wireless: Sucks
Professionalism: Sucks
Courtesy and Hospitality: Sucks x2

Very unproffesional , non courteous/ hospitable staff and lots of unethical, non-professional going-ons in-house. Terrible attitudes from the majority of the hotel staff, strangly enough the ones with the worst attitude are the managers of the property?! Managers enter the office and see guest and look at them like they owe the money. Many issues with the hotel, as stated by the previous reviews and they are true, and when brought to their attention, never an apology are a what do you expect me to do about it ,look on your face. for some reason the staff thinks that the inconvenience should be expected by the customer and your inconveniencing them by bringing it to their attention.
there's an older lady that works the night weekends that huffs and puffs and blows, when you even call the office obviously because you're disturbing her sleep. Very bad attitude and very unprofessional.
as stated in my heading, the property manager Gerald, works is but all day and night to keep that place clean, ( man you can't really tell when he hasn't work, the place is a mess) it seems like he keeps place together with Gum and tape, but, seems its all Ext. Stay is willing to pay for?
Quinn, Front Desk Clerk, is very friendly, very professional and knows her job, and seems like knows the managers job better than they do! (REGIONAL Mgr. Mike and hotel Mgr. Miranda would be better suited for the roach motel down the rd. ).
And Shantay, does all she can to keep that place running and safe at night, which believe me, it's not you to do, but she does a good job of it.

In my honest opinion they really dont expect nor fare about return customers? No way they can the way they talk and treat your customers that on the property, nor expect to keep employees for for long, because of the way the managers treat and speak to them.
I agree with the previous reviewer, for the most part that staff needs to be gutted and rebuilt, with the exception of the individuals I've listed here, because believe me, the majority of the ones that live there are NOT repeat customers.

In closing I want to say, corporate please spare me, the apologetic "form letter" I see on all the complaints. it seems about as sincere and proffesional as the staff that you've selected to run the
Extended Stay - Little Rock.

• Stayed June 2012
mzubair, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about some of our staff members. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally pleasant as it should have been. To prevent this from happening again, my team is being retrained. We have also made some changes in staff to help improve customer's satisfaction and overall guest experience. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me at LRW@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Unfortunately, the services were inadequate. We drove for 19 Hours solid and were ready to get a good night’s rest. Upon arrival the first room stunk badly and the second room had a damaged and non-securable window. After unloading and unpacking ALL of our items we went to use the toilet in the second room and when flushed the waste in the toilet began to seep out of the bottom of the toilet on the floor and into the kitchen. We called the front desk and they said that a repair person would be up shortly. After a very long time, she arrived and began to remove the toilet. Now the roomed was filled with the smell of septic. About another 45 minutes later, the decision was made that this toilet could not be fixed quickly and to give us another room. All of our items had to be repacked and moved to the next floor. We entered the room tired and ready to go to bed to find that this room was not cleaned from the last guests that had stayed. We called front desk again. Later the repair lady and the front desk clerk entered the room to begin the cleaning. My daughter and I had already begun because we were tired and wanted to go to sleep. The carpet was filthy even after vacuuming. The stains were disgusting. By the time they had finished and we unpacked again and showered we had been in the hotel for four hours and it was 12:30 am.
Waking up the next morning and ready to make a cup of coffee I found that the coffee maker did not work. I had called the hotel before I booked the rooms and asked several questions about the hotel and one of my questions was if each room had a Full size coffee maker? The answer I was given was yes, but this was only a 4 cup maker. When the toaster was used the smoke alarm would go off. I cleaned the bottom out but that didn’t help the smoke alarm would still go off. When I was blow drying my hair the smoke alarm would go off. When cooking on the stove the smoke alarm would go off. This was very frustrating to say the least.
The shower water pressure was completely unacceptable. The pressure would go from poor to just a slow tinkle. This made it very difficult to try to wash our hair. I never could figure out where the water on the floor in the kitchen was coming from.
The Air Conditioner in the room would not cool the room down. We had it set at 60 degrees the whole stay and the room never did get to that. It would turn off as if it reached 60 degrees but the room was nowhere that. It was hot outside and we could not come to our room as refuge for from the heat.
The next day my husband wanted to take a nap in the afternoon since we did not get much sleep from the drive and staying up so late with the room problems. When he had just lain down there was a knock, he had not even gotten to the door when the maintenance man came in. He said that there was a leak in the room below and he wanted to check our room to see if there was a hole in the shower stall. I don’t think it is policy for maintenance people to have access to guest room in an extended stay. When my husband went to the front desk to report this man coming in our room and not giving him time to get to the door the personal at the desk just make accuses for him. We saw this same maintenance man at 12 am drinking and smoking on the hotel grounds. He was drunk and hanging out with a female guest whose husband was at the store. We had talked with her later.
During the stay the room key card would not work, we brought it to the front desk to ask for a replacement. There were three employees talking together about some personal issues. They made us wait over ten minutes before coming over to help us. They did they were rude. Almost every time we brought towels down to exchange for fresh ones they said they were out or did not have enough to replace the ones that we brought in.
When we went to leave the hotel I went to the front desk and used the phone outside of the door to call for help in turning in my keys and getting my receipt. I let it ring 10 times and then called the other number and let that ring 10 times and no one answered. I went back to the room and called from the room phone and no one answered. When we were pulling out of the parking lot another guest was coming out of the office. I went in and told her we were checking out and asked why no one answered the phone. She would not answer my question. I questioned her on the accuracy of my bill and she said she didn’t know and to call the manager tomorrow. I called the manager and he/she was not in and they took my information and no one has called me back months later. I still have not gotten the bill resolved.
. I have never been in such a dirty, unorganized, rude hotel. This hotel should be closed down and completely remodeled, then re-opened with a completely new staff. If I was rating this hotel I would not even give it one star. There are just too many issues. There aren't enough adjectives to describe how bad this hotel is.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Little Rock - West. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The hotel is nice and the people are friendly but the one person who stood out was the property maintenance manager Gerald. He works around the clock to make the guests feel welcome and keep the property clean and enjoyable. I have seen him working his but off till the late hours even on Sunday. My hat is off to him for taking such pride in his work. I will continue to stay there everytime I am in Little Rock!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Little Rock - West. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The room was clean, and I love that there is a full size fridge and a little stove. The only problem we had is the shady people staying there were up hanging out in the parking lot until midnight. I had to keep the air running all night just to block out the noise. It was freezing when we woke up and my back hurts from the ultra firm bed and lumpy pillows. I wouldn't recommend this hotel because of the noise problems.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side from the street should be quieter. I think everyone was partying in the f...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Little Rock - West. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your issue. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Additionally, our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. In the event that you are disturbed by an outside event while in your room, a call to the front desk usually ensures a rapid resolution. In your case, we recognize that we failed to operate according to our standard practices, which caused the disturbance to last longer that it should have.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I along with our 2 year old just bought a house and needed somewhere to stay for 10 days because our unit was rented out before we closed on our home. We checked in to this place and they charged the full amount for 10 days to my debit card. two nights later I get a phone call from an unpleasant worker at the front desk asking when I'm going to come and make a payment because my card was declined. I logged into my bank and the charge showed as pending with an available balance left over. when I let the guy know he said to call the office in the morning. SO, I got up the next morning to leave for work and had to get gas because my car was on EMPTY. I get to the gas station and my card was declined??? Come to find out the idiot at the front desk charged my card SEVEN TIMES and locked my account! I called and spoke with a girl working the front desk who was friendly but had no concern in calling me back or helping me. She did, however, end up charging my card AGAIN for the three nights that we had already been there. So now my bank account has the full amount plus an additional amount being witheld! I had to leave work to go and speak with the manager who had no idea what was going on. She said they would have to call the company that deals with their transactions and asked me to come back after work. SO, I come back after work and they have the door locked with a sign on it saying to call some number for assistance. RIDICULOUS! I get up today and call my bank only to find that they had tried to charge my card 20 or more times on different amounts and I had NSF fees up the butt because of it. Luckily my bank reversed this. I am still trying to get all of this crap figured out and am seriously debating whether or not to report them to better business AND the attorney general.
on top of all this, our shower floods out the bathroom and kitchen, the dishes are nasty, the stove barely works, the fridge is filthy, the toilet doesn't flush, it smells weird, and there are some REALLY shady people staying here. I will NEVER EVER EVER stay here EVER again. EVER

Room Tip: don't stay here!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this review, August 9, 2012

Oklahoma City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I've never been in a nastier place. It's cheap for a reason. I even paid the extra for their "designer" room. Ridiculous. This is nasty, dirty and CHEAP!!! I"m not a super picky person, but this place is LOW CLASS. I swear I feel like I'm dirty just being in this room. Do NOT book here. I promise you will regret it!!!! I just hope my car doesn't get broken into while I'm here . . .

Room Tip: Don't book here. You will regret it!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this review, July 18, 2012

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We recognize when our guests dont have a great stay and we do take that seriously, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

We were moving to Little Rock and moved from the Extended Stay off Poplar in Memphis, TN to the Extended Stay on Hardin Road in Little Rock. At first glance, the rooms were smaller. However, we knew we would be here for a month or so. We would have never guessed we would have been there almost 3 months. As an Extended Stay guest, your room is supposed to be cleaned weekly. We went for weeks without our room being cleaned. There were Ants & Roaches and we had to buy our own insect spray. A month and a half after we moved there, the stove went out. It was never fixed. The smoke detector in the room was missing. We were told they didn't have a maintenance man any longer. Fire Alarms went out often from the hotel laundry room.The Staff was friendly enough - however the Manager didn't get his cleaning staff to clean often. Trash cans full outside the rooms, stinky and dog debris all over the grounds. Some scary clientelle were there quite often. The A/C in the room does not dehumidify, it uses water to cool, therefore, wet moldy walls. Refrigerator missing parts that were never replaced.

I would avoid this place in the future and wouldn't recommend it to an enemy, nevertheless a friend. This place is a disaster waiting to happen. We complained to Extended Stay corporate as well as the district manager. NO LUCK. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!

Room Tip: This place is dirty, nasty, stinky and dangerous. AVOID IT!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway

Address: 600 Hardin Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #53 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Little Rock
Little Rock Extended Stay
Extended Stayamerica Little Rock

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;