“A nice hotel downtown” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
Lansdale, United States
“A nice hotel downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This lovely and quiet hotel is great. Very new, clean, and comfortable. The bar is a little overpriced. The restaurant is fast and very tasty. I would stay here again on business. Shuttle will also take you 5 miles to other restaurants. That is a great deal if you don't have a car.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Parkin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My stay at the Double Tree Hotel in Little Rock was excettent. The restaurant had the best food I have ever eaten in a hotel, I promise you. Even when I dined before the conference, the breakfast was excellent, the night before I dined in the restaurant and had the fetticinni with grilled chicken (excellent) and the prices are very reasonable.

pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good Value for the Conference price. My one complaint was that the AC in my room was very loud when it came on. Not sure if this was due to it needing maintenance or whether it was simply functioning normally.

Jonesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have always been impressed with the service and the food. Very upscale hotel with a great conference area in downtown Little Rock. The only negative is that I reserved a connecting room with my mother so that she could watch the kids while I attended the classes but they could not give us connecting rooms when we arrived. They did move us to the same floor after we agreed to wait for a late check in. The staff was very friendly throughout. A positive is the shuttle service that is provided free. There is also a trolly that comes just outside the hotel which is great for going to places in the downtown area. Parking is free if you remember to get your ticket stamped at the front desk. I also enjoyed the food that the hotel catered for our meeting. The kids enjoyed the large outdoor pool.

Cabot, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed in this hotel using a state government rate. The normal rate for this hotel is way over priced. Other than the location which has a beautiful view of the Arkansas River it is just OK. The room is nothing special and doesn't even have a in-room refrigerator or microwave. It is the furthest downtown hotel from most of the attractions, but still close enough to walk, though i did feel a little uncomfortable at dark walking back.

Dallas, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

What a dump! Did not have my reservations as planned after calling twice to confirm. Then sent to a room that was still dirty at 5:30 p.m. Did comp our parking fir two nights - only thing positive i can say. Surely Little Rock has something better to offer!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in meeting our customer's expectations and are disappointed anytime we fall short of that goal. Your input and concerns are appreciated.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We value your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.

Thank you.
Tucson, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was in town for an interview, and the company I was interviewing with was covering my hotel expense at the Double Tree in Little Rock. I charged some food to the room during my stay and spoke with the front desk about paying only for those incidental charges ($7). I made sure to confirm that the remainder of the room charges would be charged to the company I was visiting. The next morning I had a $300+ charge on my debit card, which caused my bank to charge me for overdraft protection. I again spoke with the front desk to have them switch this charge to the other account listed for my room. They obliged, and after a few days the charge disappeared from my account, however I was still double-charged ($14 instead of $7) for the incidentals I originally tried to pay for. Ultimately these mistakes were frustrating and cost me time to call my bank and have the overdraft and double-charges reversed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!