“Good for Downtown” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Cabot, United States
“Good for Downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed in this hotel using a state government rate. The normal rate for this hotel is way over priced. Other than the location which has a beautiful view of the Arkansas River it is just OK. The room is nothing special and doesn't even have a in-room refrigerator or microwave. It is the furthest downtown hotel from most of the attractions, but still close enough to walk, though i did feel a little uncomfortable at dark walking back.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Dallas, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

What a dump! Did not have my reservations as planned after calling twice to confirm. Then sent to a room that was still dirty at 5:30 p.m. Did comp our parking fir two nights - only thing positive i can say. Surely Little Rock has something better to offer!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in meeting our customer's expectations and are disappointed anytime we fall short of that goal. Your input and concerns are appreciated.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We value your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.

Thank you.
Tucson, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was in town for an interview, and the company I was interviewing with was covering my hotel expense at the Double Tree in Little Rock. I charged some food to the room during my stay and spoke with the front desk about paying only for those incidental charges ($7). I made sure to confirm that the remainder of the room charges would be charged to the company I was visiting. The next morning I had a $300+ charge on my debit card, which caused my bank to charge me for overdraft protection. I again spoke with the front desk to have them switch this charge to the other account listed for my room. They obliged, and after a few days the charge disappeared from my account, however I was still double-charged ($14 instead of $7) for the incidentals I originally tried to pay for. Ultimately these mistakes were frustrating and cost me time to call my bank and have the overdraft and double-charges reversed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Fort Smith, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I enjoyed the location of this hotel. There are a lot of nearby entertainment and a variety of places to eat. The hotel is beautiful, the staff is polite and they treat you as if you've been rooming with them for years. The rooms are very basic lacking microwave and fridge. They do provide plenty of towels and bedding. We found a comb in one of the seats (my child rummages through everything) but other than that the rooms are clean and welcoming.

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We only stayed here 1 night, but I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Little Rock. The location is convenient to the bustling River Market area. The hotel also has a shuttle if you prefer not to walk. The warm cookies they offer at check-in are wonderful. We stayed in a king room with a city view. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked well. I like a cool room and I was able to keep it that way. The bathroom looked like it had been updated. There is no longer a tub, but a walk in shower instead, with tiling all around. Parking would be the only negative for this hotel. There is a large underground parking lot attached, but I had to circle several times to find a spot. Then it was quite a walk to the hotel entrance. They will validate your card, though, so at least it is free. All the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: River view is more scenic than city view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Clayton, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was in town for a wedding and only spent a night at the hotel. The hotel was clean, modern, and has a great downtown location. Many restaurants are a walkable distance from the hotel. Nothing particularly stood out about the stay which was great. They got all the basics right and since I was only there a night I didn't use any amenities they offered. I would recommend the hotel to any one visiting Little Rock.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We were at Doubletree to attend Riverfest 2013, I missed a curb and broke my elbow and twisted the heck out of my ankle. The people at Doubletree were great! I didn't get to go to Riverfest, but I had a very relaxing 3 day "vacation" at the Doubletree. The view from the 8th floor, a comfortable bed made what would have been a crappy weekend a great one. Doubletree went above and beyond to ensure my stay there was awesome!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the riverview...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I was delighted to read your comments that our staff help make your stay comfortable during a bad time with your fall. We always aim to ensure every guests feels cared for, valued and respected and we hope you will stay with us again.

Again, thank you for feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Little Rock
Holiday Inn Presidential
Holiday Inn Presidential
#22 of 61 in Little Rock
4.0 of 5 stars 162 reviews

Been to Doubletree Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!