“Very Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Houston, Texas
“Very Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here for four nights. Beautiful hotel - large room with a king bed and a sofa bed. Very comfortable beds.. Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. Nice restaurant and bar. Breakfast buffet was good. Had dinner there two nights - good food and service. Shuttle is great - will take you within a 5 mile radius.
Lobby was nice - would certainly recommend this hotel!!!
I had a city view room and the view was beautiful..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for your recent comments. We love it when our guests tell us they would recommend our hotel to others. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Huntsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Recently attended a conference in this wonderful hotel. The rooms were big, bed was perfect for a good nights sleep! This is a very clean hotel, housekeeping I do believe works around the clock! The staff at this hotel is past amazing! They were there for every need! Even when you lock yourself out of your room (which I did!), Chris from maintenance just smiled and said not problem this happens often as he was cutting the safety latch off! Staff greeted us whether in the lobby, hallways, elevator or where ever we saw them with a smile and can I help you with anything? The shuttle drivers were willing to take us anywhere within the 5 mile. Dining room is large as well as the bar area with great food. Try the angus burger and fries, really good! Breakfast buffet was full at all times! Hilton Doubletree should be very proud of their staff!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. I will share your comments with our staff.
Bentley, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great price, friendly staff. Every employee addressed me in someway or another.
Comfortable rooms, not a far walk to dining and entertainment.
Be sure NOT to use the elevator around 8 to 9.. The cleaning staff is hard at work, I had to wait ten minutes for the elevator... just a tip...

Room Tip: River Side for the view...
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Letme say I travel with my job and visit lots of hotels. I must admit going into Little Rock, I was unsure but if you want to be impressed, The DoubleTree downtown Little Rock will impress. Parking was easy, walking into the lobby, nice, bright and very clean. The staff immediately assisted me and welcomed me to The DoubleTree. While I was being checked in, another employee welcomed me with their infamous warm cookie. (Of course, I went right up the elevators and ate mine as soon as I could put my luggage down!)
The room was very clean and nice smelling. Bathroom very clean and the gigantic, in your face flat screen television was nice especially since I enjoy football !
Concierge floor breakfast would be my disappointment. Room was rather warm and there was not very much in the way of choice. I did not go expecting a full blown breakfast but it was lacking. Still, no biggie since I rarely eat breakfast.
Overall, I would certainly tell anyone to stay here. I will most definitely on my next trip to Little Rock which will be soon and often.

Room Tip: My room was behind the elevator shaft and I never heard a thing. Considering this, I would guess al...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thanks for sharing you comments and we are glad you had a great time here at the Doubletree Hotel. Yes, all rooms have 42 inch flatscreen tv's so they are great for football games. I will share your comments about the food offered at breakfast in our concierge lounge with or food and beverage director so he can see what our guests think. We look forward to your return visit.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had to be in town on business so I booked this hotel which was about 6 blocks from my appt. I also brought my teenagers. The staff was incredibly nice. Even the housekeeping staff always said hello or asked if there was anything they could do. I liked getting the warm cookies upon arrival. The room was decent. I was on the very end of the 4th floor and there was some sort of hum I kept hearing during the night. I turned the fan on and it helped. The only thing is that the carpet was wet under the air condition and we all had stuffy noses. I think it was from the mold or mildew under the carpet. Other than that, the room was overlooking the river and the view was beautiful. My son also enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. I happy to hear the staff was nice and your son enjoyed the pool area. I have shared your comments with our maintenance department to check the noise and the air conditioner. We hope to see you again soon.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

The service is so amazingly nice. Always there to help and always smiling. Only downside is that they could use some updating on their elevators. They're confusing, slow and not logical...free parking which is awesome

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments and we are delighted you were greeted with great service and smiling faces. We look forward to seeing you again.
Marion, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I booked this room through Priceline and ended up adding a night. The location was ideal for my stay as it is a short walk from the downtown amenities.
My room was beautiful! It looked over the Arkansas river and right into Dickie Stephens ballpark! The beds were super comfortable and staff was all very nice.
My only (sort of) complaint is that the doors leading into the hotel from the parking garage never locked like they were supposed to at 11:30pm. It is a public garage and any number of sketchy people could have easy access to guests rooms.
Overall, my stay was extremely enjoyable and I will definitely stay here again!!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you also for making us aware there is a problem with the door entering the building from the parking garage. I have contacted our head of the maintenance department to have a company come out and fix the door. We hope to see you soon.

Been to Doubletree Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!