“Nice Holiday Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Chicago
“Nice Holiday Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2009

Stayed at this location one night while on business. Stayed close to airport for early a.m flight out. This is a Holiday Inn that has been here some time but recently renovated. GOOD MOVE ! Lobby appearance very nice. Newer Boston's sports bar and restaurant on site. Again, very nice with reasonably priced food and drinks. Rooms were very nice and reflected the updating. Large flat screen TV's with many channels and 7 0r 8 HBO's. Only minor complaint was lack of receipt under door by 5:45 and no USA's available that early. Not much around the neighborhood besides a gas station and Waffle House. Holiday Inn did a great job here ! Don't hesitate to stay !! I'd give it an overall 8 out of 10.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Menifee, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

Attended a business meeting in PBA, stayed here the last night before hitting the airport. Everything about the hotel was excellent, from the quick check-in and check-out to my room. Very spacious, comfortable beds, excellent coffee maker.

Free breakfast was tasty, lots of choices, and servers made me feel right at home.

The regular on-site restaurant - Boston's - serves a Steak & Bleu salad that is to die for. They also pour a generous glass of wine. Lots of TVs to watch the games, too.

Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Islesboro, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

We stopped here initially just to meet friends, while stopping in Arkansas on our drive from Houston to Connecticut. I used to live in the area and knew the hotel from more than 20 years ago. I was not expecting much and did not plan on staying here, however, they have completely renovated the entire complex and it is now fabulous. The price we got for the amenities offered and the standard of service was too good to pass up. We are so glad we decided to stay..
The front desk staff, Jackie, was so professional, kind, and helpful. The common areas were attractive and clean, They have a Bostons Restaurant and bar, outdoor pool, and offer a concierge buffet breakfast for Priority Club members.
Our room was SPOTLESS clean, comfortable, and with all the latest amenities - flat screen TV, lush beds and bedding, HBO, and free wireless internet. I am literally typing my report from my bed right now.
This experience makes me want to seek out a Holiday Inn for every stop of my trip and can only hope they are half as good as this one!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

Close to the airport. Shuttle picked me up in about a minute. Front desk was very friendly and gave me good directions to the river market. Mary knew my name after learning it upon checkin. Restaurant was a lot of fun. Hotel very clean. It looks like it is a new hotel.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

This hotel is recently totally refurbished. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable and the staff was absolutely amazing. Every single person we encountered was very friendly. I didn't eat in the dining room but as I rolled my luggage out to leave, even the young man working the dining room that morning told me to "Have a nice day, Ma'am". The staff here was all around the friendliest bunch of people I've ever encountered in one place. I could've stayed for a week and really wish I could encounter a hotel like this somewhere I frequent as I don't anticipate being in Little Rock again.

• Liked — Staff and room
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr? Share your experiences!