This is a very lovely hotel, very well decorated and lit. It is about a mile from the Little Rock Airport which makes it extremely convenient for an early morning flight. They also offer a shuttle from the hotel which runs on demand (although you should arrive 15 minutes early in case the shuttle is already en route to the airport). The room was very clean and comfortable. Do have caution when closing the door behind you upon leaving the room; we had an issue with the latch falling from the inside on its own. We returned to our room after 11 pm and were unable to gain entry because of the issue. The customer service representative there sent a maintenance worker up within 10-15 minutes who easily fixed the problem and we were able to gain access to our room with a minimum wait. However, upon checkout quite early the day of our departure, there was a queue of people waiting and I was quite surprised to find the gentleman attending the front desk was using his cell phone! I am sure the night and early morning can be quite tedious; however, it was quite disappointing when we were waiting to catch an early morning flight to be delayed by the unprofessional nature of the employee. All things considered, we will definitely be returning to the hotel the next time we have an early morning flight out of Little Rock!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Little Rock / Airport / Hotel
- Holiday Inn Little Rock / Airport / Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Little Rock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Little Rock's beautiful, all new hotel - Holiday Inn Airport Conference Center. From the lush landscaping garden area curbside to the 32' plasma HDTVs in the rooms, your experience will be phenomenal. This new Little Rock hotel is located 1 mile from the airport with free shuttle, 5 minutes from downtown Little Rock, President Clinton Library and River Market. Wireless & wired free high-speed Internet is available. Enjoy our executive and business level rooms, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and atrium. Our staff is trained in ADA facilities with Opening Doors certification. Grab a bite at Boston's restaurant & sports bar or the AV8 Cafe, Parking is free. We are close to Alltel arena, IMAX and Toltec Mounds. Our friendly employees take a special interest in our guests' comfort. We offer a large amount of meeting space with the meetings promise of Holiday Inns. Our certified sales experts have been in the hotel business for years, insuring that your meeting, reunion and/or reception will be a true success, without surprises. Opened as all new in May of 2008 after a multi-million dollar 1 1/2 year reconstruction, we are a popular meeting favorite among the Little Rock hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Little Rock / Airport / Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.