“Very nice hotel, a few minor issues” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #18 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
derindam
“Very nice hotel, a few minor issues”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a very lovely hotel, very well decorated and lit. It is about a mile from the Little Rock Airport which makes it extremely convenient for an early morning flight. They also offer a shuttle from the hotel which runs on demand (although you should arrive 15 minutes early in case the shuttle is already en route to the airport). The room was very clean and comfortable. Do have caution when closing the door behind you upon leaving the room; we had an issue with the latch falling from the inside on its own. We returned to our room after 11 pm and were unable to gain entry because of the issue. The customer service representative there sent a maintenance worker up within 10-15 minutes who easily fixed the problem and we were able to gain access to our room with a minimum wait. However, upon checkout quite early the day of our departure, there was a queue of people waiting and I was quite surprised to find the gentleman attending the front desk was using his cell phone! I am sure the night and early morning can be quite tedious; however, it was quite disappointing when we were waiting to catch an early morning flight to be delayed by the unprofessional nature of the employee. All things considered, we will definitely be returning to the hotel the next time we have an early morning flight out of Little Rock!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Casablanca, Morocco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I almost always stay here when returning from R&R overseas. I really like all the people who work here, they are very nice. The 2 drivers always provide 1st class service. I always have an early flight, so I do not know about the breakfast. I have never had housekeeping come by to clean, but they are always so nice to me when I am going to and from my room. Room service is fast and dependable, I like the way (Some People May Not Like It) they add the tip to the bill already, that is the service charge. I am a return customer and will continue to be. The bed is extremely comfortable and the amenities in the bathroom are very good. They are not stingy on coffee in the room either there is always 6-8 K Cups for the Kurig. Television has plenty of channels and the WiFi worked well with Skype. If you are flying out of Little Rock early I would defiantly stay here and save the early morning drive to Little Rock, it is well worth the money!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Anytime we have to fly out of Little Rock we always stay here, partly because it is close to the airport and they have free shuttle, but also because everyone is friendly and willing to help. The resturant is pretty good for a hotel and our rooms have always been very nice. Our last stay here was the night before flying out for Kauai, gone for two weeks and we got back the front desk actually remembered us and wanted to know how our trip had been. Like I said earlier staff has always been very friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Shreveport, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was here for a conference and it was nice. I have to say, the place is very odd. You have to see it to understand what I am talking about but that doesn't mean it is not a nice place. I would probably stay there again if I had to. I am a Hilton Honors guy, I just am. That doesn't guarantee anything if you read my other post but in general, I am always pleased. Room was nice and clean. Couple of hairs in the restroom, just can't stand that. There are no excuses in my book when it comes to that. Good conference and overall good experience. Would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Costa Mesa, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Myself and 3 family members were in LittleRock from California and Georgia for a funeral. I chose the Holiday Inn Conference Center based on the photos and reviews. I was NOT disappointed! We all were please with the accomidations and very friendly staff, including the shuttle drivers. Our double room was exactly as the picture showed! The restruants have a healthy menu and are resonably priced.
The conference center is very impressive. Beautiful and spacious. Made us feel like we were at one of our timeshares! This was the next best thing.
Will visit the Holiday Inn Conference Center again!

Room Tip: what more can I say? Very quiet area and close to elevator for my 80 year old mom.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
At a time in your life that was so emotional and heartbreaking it was so very kind of you to think of our hotel and make your lovely comments. Your words ring true to our goal as a true Southern Hospitality leader, we want you to feel like you are at home here and I it sounds like you did. We do hope that you will return soon and give us a chance to sit and chat with you about our upcoming new service ideas to make our hotel even better. Thank you for your business and thank you for your comments. Words like yours are what give our staff that extra boost in the morning, and we always share the genuine compliments with the entire team.
Keller, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have stayed here several times and are always glad to her this hotel on our way back home. Location is super convenient right off of 440 and close to the airport but I have never heard a plane. Rooms are clean and seem to have been updated in the past several years. Bathroom is average size with good towels. We always eat at the Boston's restaurant on site. For a one night stay this hotel cannot be beat for its value. I sure we will be back.

• Stayed August 2012
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
It just makes our hearts sing when we hear from our repeat customers. Thank you for recognizing that the total Rebuild of this hotel was so complete. We feel like we are working in a new facility, and it feels so good that it makes all of the employees just happy to come to work.

Being an airport hotel we do sometimes get the question "can you hear the planes?" so perhaps that is common in other cities, but we are fortunate to never receive that complaint.

Again, thank you for your repeat business - we will continue to live up to your expectations.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

The quality was pretty much what I expected, decent. The only blip was that I had reserved a room with a king size bed and I received 2 doubles instead. When I went back to the front desk I was told that when I book with Expedia that there is no guarentee I will get what I booked online, which I thought was a little odd. The front desk clerk acted like he was doing me a huge favor by finding me a king size bed and telling me I was lucky, there was only one left, and I was thinking, Yes, because that's the room I reserved. Anyhow, other than that it was fine, the in-hotel restaurant was pretty good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Been to Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr? Share your experiences!