“Wonderful place to spend several days at....” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Louisiana
“Wonderful place to spend several days at....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

Used Priceline to aquire this hotle. Previously I did not know of thisHotel, but now we would highly recomend this it. We had an wonderful stay and the breakfast was a wonderful surprise. Even though we were very close to the interstate, we could not see it or hear it. If the weather could have been a bit warmer we could enjoyed the pool.
The Breakfast is buffet / self service, but the staff still attended to us. We were very surprised with the kitchen and all the amenties. I would hightly recomend this Hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Dallas, Texas
1,563 reviews 1,563 reviews
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

This is our second stay at this loaction. We did not review the hotel on our first stay. The entrance to the hotel was dirty with trash that appeared not to have swept for days. The check in was OK after the front desk person hung up a personal call on the telephone. We were in Building B which is behind the lobby. The entrance was dirty as was the hallway carpet. Upon entering the room the carpet was not all that clean and a place next to the bed had many large "bubbles" in it. There was mold on the shower wall. The couch has seen its best days as you sink almost to the floor when you sit on it. The TV is an old TV set however it did work. The lighting in the bathroom was very dim as it was apparently a 25 or 40 watt bulb. You must let the water run for 6 ninutes (we timeed ti that last morning) before it gets warm----NOT HOT. I think this may be because this is the last room in the hallway and the water apparently travels the length of the building. This room is actually in the basement since we opened the curtains and there was a hugh one story drain just outside out window. The drain had debris and broken beer bottles that had been tossed into the drain. We just kept the curtains drawn.Went to the evning cocktail hour and that was a mistake. They had hamburgers that evening along with potatoe salad, chips and soft drinks. You have to pay for a bottle of beer. The food was OK, however what occurred that evening was not OK. Several people came in from the outside (not guests) and took up several tables and just about all the food. I only counted 8 however when I notified the front desk, a lady in charge of the dining room advised she got a call at home about the incidident and learned ther were about 15 people that came in off the street. The people was disorderly and grabbed food as though it was going to be taken away. The children shredded buns onto the carpet as through they were toys being played with. This was a very uncomfortabel expierence and we left as soon as we could. The front desk promised the next morning to look into this, At breakfast we encountered some additonal people that were not guest however at least they were not unruley. Would we stay here again---NO WAY. This hotel needs a lot fo help and I don't think I should have to pay for people off the street to come in and eat.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Texarkana,Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

I needed to find a nice, affordable hotel in Little Rock during a recent trip for the dedication of the new wing at the Winthrop Rockefeller Cancer Institute at UAMS and the Residence Inn Little Rock did not disappoint!

I was very pleased with my room which was a one bedroom suite with kitchen. It was spacious and bright! I was initially concerned about having a good nights sleep due to the location but I soon realized that I didn't need to be. Also, this location is near several favorite restaurants that I frequent when I am in Little Rock. I was also pleased that they served a hot buffet breakfast since quite a few hotels only serve a Continental breakfast. to their guests.

Next time, I plan on taking advantage of their outdoor pool and hot tub and perhaps even their tennis court! All in all, I am very glad that I selected the Residence Inn!

• Stayed July 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2010

I appreciated the staff and amenities. My two month stay here was enjoyable and I want to commend the management and staff for making my stay enjoyable. Staff on every level went out of their way to see to my comfort at my home away from home. There are many examples of staff who went above and beyond for my stay and for others as well that I observed. They knew us by name and even remembered favorite foods and treats. The bed was comfortable and daily housekeeping was done to perfection. it was great to come home each day and see how great the grounds/room appeared. Front desk staff and management excelled as well. There were no computer or fax issues at all. Thank you all for a job well done. Dr. Al :)

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

We recently traveled to Little Rock for a basketball tournamet. We had a Two bedroom suite which included a kitchen. It was so nice to have a fridge to put soft drinks and snacks in for the boys. The room room was very spacious and having 2 bathrooms was fantastic. The staff at this location was more than helpful in giving suggestions on places to eat, shop or see a movie. We travel a lot but particulary enjoyed the southern hospitality. We can't wait to go back next year.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Durham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2010

We stayed at this hotel as the first night of a three week trip to NM, NV, AZ, and CO, and it was one of the nice places we stayed.

I was astounded at the size and layout of the room. I lived for 12 years in an apartment that wasn't nearly as large--or as nice. Everything was clean and in working order. Quite a comfortable stay.

The hotel has a pool and a hot tub, but the clientele in both were a little disappointing... but that should say little about the hotel.

Breakfast was good but limited... but free. And Arkansas apparently has a lot of great looking guys. Woof!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Mountain Home, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2009

We stayed at two other Little Rock hotels before booking the Residence Inn for our third trip to Little Rock. This hotel was by far the better of the three!
The outdoor pool area has a hot-tub, and behind that are a basketball and tennis court. There is also a "garden/ courtyard" are with little tables.
We were pleasantly surprised by the weekday manager's reception, which served a light dinner! Also, the breakfast and breakfast staff were great!
We thought the room was great, too, and the staff during our stay were polite and knowledgable.
I don't know if some of the bad reviews were before renovations, but I can't think of a bad thing to say, really!
I have to add that they offer a generous discount for the hospital we are visitng often, and with the kitchen, you don't HAVE to eat out, which doesn't stop us, but....

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!