“We loved Carolyn, the Dining Room Lady” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
College Station, Texas
“We loved Carolyn, the Dining Room Lady”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was a very restful and relaxing stay. But one thing that stood out and made me take the time to rate this Inn is the staff: especially Carolyn. She is so great and is able to make anyone feel at home. There are a lot of people who stay at this Inn because a loved one is at the hospital next door. There is so much stress that goes into having a loved one in a hospital. It was a breath of fresh air to meet someone with such a huge smile and someone that truly loves her job. Carolyn just loooooves people and we felt loved and welcomed at this inn. Carolyn and the rest of the staff is why I will always try to drive through Little Rock just to stay at this Inn on cross country trips. Thank you for making our stay special!!!

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Residence Inn in Little Rock with our family for about a week and a half. The hotel suite was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The continental breakfast and service was exquisite, very friendly, clean, and hospitable. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful and friendly as well especially in planning our daily excursions. Everyone went the extra mile in taking care of our family and truly made us feel at home away from home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Excellent place for my temporary housing needs, I relocated from DFW to Little Rock and needed 60 days of temp housing until I could close on my new house. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and made my stay very enjoyable. The breakfast and dinner hosts were fun and made me feel like it was my home away from home. I would like to recognize Johnnie for her service first attitude and for making me feel like a special guest in her house. Her terrific service came with a friendly smile and a "what can I do for you" attitude. Johnnie always remembered my name and started my day off with a smile.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Toledo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Takes a lot for me to give an excellent, but the staff at this location are just that excellent. Was 2 night work trip and believe me there are a lot of hotel options around. From check in to check out the customer service was so genuine. I had a small incident with my room and from Joseph the mgr and Robert the GM, the resolution was exceptional, very professionally handeled. I will be back in the area several times over the next year and will stay here without question. There is a fantastic gal in the breakfast area "Johnnie" wants everyone to feel at home and goes above and beyond to make you feel that way. Location close to walmart and limited shopping for picking up things for your very clean room to cook/snack on. My only request is the beds were a bit softer.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Monticello
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Just spent two nights at Residence Inn, Little Rock, Arkansas. The Residence has recently received a good facelift. Rooms were spacious and staff was excellent. Everyone from front desk to housekeeping made sure our stay was exceptional.

West Memphis, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first stay at a Residence Inn. I fell In love during my first stay at Springhill Suites in Little Rock. Now I have a new love. My 3 and 5 year old did not want to leave. This place is perfect for a family the size of my family. My husband and I had one bedroom and my boys had the other bedroom. I love how the suites were set up with the bedrooms across from each other. Staff was awesome. Everything was Clean. Breakfast delicious. Evening refreshments was more like light dinner. So we did not have to buy breakfast or dinner only lunch. My overall stay was AWESOME!!!!

Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Was really impressed with the room and the service. After being on the road for 3 days driving and staying in several hotels, we enjoyed the best breakfast yet prepared by Johnnie who is a very pleasant and friendly lady. We spent a little more to get a suite
and were really happy we did. it was really nice and, after a miliitary discount, worked out about the same as a regular room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Joseph G, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Shona, It’s great to hear from you and learn of your excellent stay with us at Residence Inn. We’re glad you chose to stay with us and found our suites comfortable. I will let Johnnie know of your special mention of her and make sure she receives a special commendation for her outstanding service. If your future travels bring you to the Little Rock area again, please stop and visit us. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

Been to Residence Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!