My husband and I stayed here for 4 weeks with our baby for work and we had such a great experience.
The staff were so friendly and helpful, going above and beyond to help, the housekeepers learnt our baby's schedule within the first 2 days and knew when to knock or not, the front desk staff happily gave us room key after room key because I kept forgetting them.
Overall it was a wonderful stay, the room was perfect for us with a full separate room for the baby to sleep while could sit and watch tv in the other room.
A couple of little things I loved, were that the shampoo and conditioner they give you is Paul Mitchell. And they have dinners 4 nights a week! Oh and the pool, we LIVED in the pool.
Even though it was a busy work trip we felt like we were on vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation to enhance the stay experience and complement spaces for work, social and downtime. Ideal for one night or an extended stay, guests enjoy comfort and create their own routine in a suite that is more of an apartment than a hotel room, and offers the extra amenities to keep personal and business routines in synch with their normal lifestyle. The Gatehouse and all suites have been completely refreshed with the new Innovation design package that incorporates rich colors and textures throughout to give a warm and welcoming feeling. The public areas feature flexible, functional open spaces, and are located in the Gatehouse, the registration and community connection area for the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily in the Gatehouse, as well as the free evening socials with food and beverage offered Monday through Thursday nights, including cookouts on the barbecue patio. The studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer plush Marriott bedding, flexible workspace, complimentary high-speed internet and stylish bathrooms. The kitchen in each suite has new granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances that include full size dishwashers, stove and refrigerators. To complement the ability to cook, each suite is fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and the hotel provides a free grocery shopping service for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Residence Inn