“My extended stay at the Residence Inn Little Rock” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Charlotte, North Carolina
“My extended stay at the Residence Inn Little Rock”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Overall, my stay at the Residence Inn Little Rock was excellent. The property was very nice and convenient to my place of work, and the staff was exceedingly friendly and eager to help. Johnnie from the breakfast staff was superb and always had a positive attitude and seemed genuinely happy to be working (and on top of that the continental breakfast was delicious... especially the taters!) The one complaint I had throughout my stay was that my room was not cleaned for two consecutive days. On one of the days, I informed the front desk that my room was not cleaned, but it was not completed and so I had to ask a second time. In the end the task was completed but still an unnecessary hassle, but the rooms are superb and the beds especially comfortable!
I loved my time at the Residence Inn and would definitely recommend to anyone staying an extended period of time in Little Rock.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Joseph G, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Graham,

We appreciate your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us and all our friendly staff. I will let Johnnie know of your special mention of her and make sure she receives a special commendation for her outstanding service. I apologize for the cleaning issues. We're taking every step possible to ensure that all of our guests receive the best service and most comfortable stay possible. Our personal communications will resolve this issue, and I will work with you to achieve your satisfaction with our hotel. We want to keep you as our valued guest, and make your experiences with us pleasurable ones.

159 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

After long motor trips from south Florida to Little Rock, my family has always enjoyed staying at the Residence Inn. The staff and accommodations have
always been superb. The highlight of our visit has always been having our meals with Johnnie. She is refreshingly lovable and is ever-ready to fulfill
every-bodies' needs. We look forward with eager anticipation to see Johnnie in future visits. She is a vital asset to your staff and organization.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I cannot say enough about the wonderful service and for the feeling of being a member of the family that I have had during my six months (Monday - Thursday) at the Residence Inn Little Rock. From the front desk staff including Veronica, to Johnnie that takes care of the dining area through to the maintenance guys that always greet me, I have had a great experience. Robert in management has went above and beyond to ensure that any special requests are met. He has provided prompt responses and wonderful service. Johnie greets everyone with a cheery hello and caring concern. You can't go wrong by staying here. This team will take great care of you!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter with less AC noise. If there for more than one night, request a room away...
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I love this place...and I'm here every 4 weeks, it's my home away from home. There are several hotels in the surrounding area, but this is my first choice for hotels in Little Rock.
And the front desk staff is the best! The Evening Social is wonderful, with plenty to eat and Carolyn's chef salads are the best salads ever! The morning breakfast staff go out their way to make it a pleasant experience while staying here, and the breakfast choices are as well stocked as any of the pricier hotels.
I highly recommend this for family and business stays. It's very convenient location makes it the ideal place to settle in.

Room Tip: there are 2 buildings on site, my preference is building A.
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My occupation is one that I travel a good number of weeks during the year. I also have a team of colleagues that I provide accommodations for during my stays. With that said there are always a number of people that I have to consider when making arrangements for one to six weeks stay at a time. When in the Little Rock area this is the one place I call due to customer service first and formost. From Veronica at the front desk, John and Wayne in maintaince, Joseph and Robert management, Carolyn and Johnnie for breakfast and evening social to our ladies that makes sure our rooms are always fresh (on my floor it is Angie) you can not ask for a friendlier more professional staff! When away from home for the long periods of time customer service is very important. ( All of my team loves our Johnnie as they refer to her.)

Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great place to call my second home. I can count on every stay to be a delight and filled with smiles. The rooms are great and location is close to anything you might need. The staff is amazing, where smiles and caring abound. Especially want to recognize Johnnie who goes out of her way to find out what guest need or want. She changes it up enough that even the fickle traveller can find a nice change of pace. Her Grits are amazing. The front desk staff especially Tammy are amazing and handle each guest with care and concern. This is a must stop for weary travellers.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

in my short time of staying wit the Residence Inn the staff was very helpful. One of the members of staff Kevin was very helpful and well spoken when I asked him about the way breakfast was served & shops around the area.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Residence Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!