Over the past 5 years, we had avoided the Residence Inn in Little Rock as the entire facility and staff had deteriorated. With a death in our family, we needed the space and decided to return. What a good decision. The facility has been remodeled and the staff have changed bringing fresh, helpful and gracious attitudes. Veronica, in particular, was most helpful. She arranged for our family to be in close proximity to each other during this difficult process. Throughout our stay, Veronica made herself available and was very helpful. The one thing that told me that this group of employees were gracious and compassionate was when we were leaving. A young man was pushing a laundry cart and we could tell he was a man with a mission. He had a lot to do that day. However, he noted we were leaving and thanked us for staying with them. We shared we had been in Little Rock for a funeral. He bowed his head briefly and looked up with a kind smile on his face and said, " We are sorry you had to come for that reason, but we are pleased you stayed with us". I've been in business a long time. You can't buy that kind of genuine compassion and caring. The Little Rock Residence Inn has made a come-back and turned a tired operation into a thriving concern. We are very appreciative of the staff being so helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation to enhance the stay experience and complement spaces for work, social and downtime. Ideal for one night or an extended stay, guests enjoy comfort and create their own routine in a suite that is more of an apartment than a hotel room, and offers the extra amenities to keep personal and business routines in synch with their normal lifestyle. The Gatehouse and all suites have been completely refreshed with the new Innovation design package that incorporates rich colors and textures throughout to give a warm and welcoming feeling. The public areas feature flexible, functional open spaces, and are located in the Gatehouse, the registration and community connection area for the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily in the Gatehouse, as well as the free evening socials with food and beverage offered Monday through Thursday nights, including cookouts on the barbecue patio. The studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer plush Marriott bedding, flexible workspace, complimentary high-speed internet and stylish bathrooms. The kitchen in each suite has new granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances that include full size dishwashers, stove and refrigerators. To complement the ability to cook, each suite is fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and the hotel provides a free grocery shopping service for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Residence Inn