“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Trondheim, Norway
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We did not get the double queen room as promised but were compensated by getting two singles at a very nice rate. The room was excellent and sleep quality very good. Breakfast was excellent too. We really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
rilittlerock, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
taarhaug

We’re happy to have had you stay with us while visiting Little Rock. Please accept my apology for not being able to meet you original request. I’m pleased to know that the staff resolved this to your satisfaction. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and excellent room. If your future travels bring you to the Little Rock area again, please stop and visit us.

Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We have stayed at this Hotel 3 years running for the State Wrestling Tournament. I have to say the Staff is some of the best we have encountered any where in the World. I highly recommend it. And a real plus, They just renovated.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
rilittlerock, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope you also enjoyed your time spent in Little Rock, and we welcome you to visit us again as we hope to provide another exceptional experience.
Mena, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay. This Residence Inn off of Shakleford, I 430 North, was wonderful. Veronica at the front desk was so freindly. The next morning, we had a complimentary breakfast and it was so good. Oh and we met Carolyn, that set it all up that morning. What a friendly lady. I really can't say enough good about this hotel and their friendly staff. Thank You all. God Bless you

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Naneha Lee,

Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day and writing a nice review. We're delighted to have had you stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. I'm glad you liked our hotel and found Veronica and Carolyn friendly and helpful. We are grateful for your high recommendation to other viewers, and we look forward to seeing you soon. God bless you too!

Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Carolyn our breakfast server is excellent. We stay at this Residence Inn 2x amonth and she is wonderful. She keeps the food coming and it'd always nice and neat. Love her!!!!!! The front desk lady Star(I think that's her name) is very very sweet and accommodating. I appreciate the wonderful service.

• Stayed January 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
tratralaw,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear from you and learn of your pleasant visits with us. I appreciate you highlighting Carolyn's excellent personality and hard work. I'm glad Star is helpful and provides friendly service too. I'll make sure to give them a special commendation for their outstanding work. We love having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit.
West Memphis, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The staff here is excellent.. Veronica the front desk supervisor is wonderful and very helpful with all your needs. This hotel is located near 2 interstates for easy access (i-630 and i-430). they have a hot breakfast every morning and a managers social in the evening with food and drinks. Located close to resturants and shopping also located close to area hospitals (baptist, uams, and childrens hospital). great price and they offer discounts to seniors and military....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
todd o,
We appreciate hearing from you and receiving your kind review. I'm glad your visit with us was enjoyable and that you liked our delicious breakfast buffet and manager's socials. I'll let Veronica know of your kind words about her exceptional service, and I'll give her a special commendation in appreciation. I hope you had time to visit Little Rock and enjoy our surrounding shops and restaurants. If your travels bring you back to our area, please come and visit us again. We look forward to it.
Joseph Gonzales, General Manager
Olive Branch, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just stayed at this property for 2 nights. I was in town for a wedding and I had stayed at many hotels in Little Rock in the past, but never this Residence Inn. I was greeted by a friendly staff. Once I got to my room, I was impressed with how clean and orginized the room was. The breakfast the next 2 mornings was very nice. There was a large selection to choose from. The lady at the front desk Saturday and Sunday was very helpful. Her name was Starlah. There were about 20 of us in for this wedding. By the time we left, she knew our names, made sure we were comfortable, took care of all our breakfast needs. She went above and beyond to make us all feel at home. But the hotel as a whole is very nice and convienent to everything Little Rock has to offer.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Rebs80,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We appreciate you staying with us while attending a nearby wedding. I'm glad to hear that your visit with us was pleasant and you felt welcomed by our staff. I'll make sure to share your comments with Starlah as well as give her a special commendation for her exceptional service. It's great to know that you and your group felt at home. This is what we strive for, so we love to hear it from our guests. We welcome you to come and visit us again the next time you're in Little Rock.
York, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Due to family illness we spent several days at the TownePlace Suites a mile or so away from the Residence Inn. When we had to return to the area my first choice was TownePlace, however, Residence was running an incredible AAA special rate so we chose here.

If you are a frequent Marriott traveler, this Residence Inn is comparable to most. It is clean and comfortable and the breakfast is good. The rooms are overall clean though not "company clean." The staff left out conditioner instead of shampoo one day and another day no amenities at all. There were 2 of us and 2 towels which made it difficult to wash hair. Also no bath mat one day. The beds were ok but the pillows not so comfortable.

All of the above are little things but make the difference between a 5 star review where the hotel and service are outstanding to a 4 star where it is very good. If the prices were equal, I would recommend the TownePlace Suites before the Residence Inn. That being said, this is a nice hotel and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: "B" building in the back nice and quiet.