“Awesome !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Mena, Arkansas, United States
“Awesome !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay. This Residence Inn off of Shakleford, I 430 North, was wonderful. Veronica at the front desk was so freindly. The next morning, we had a complimentary breakfast and it was so good. Oh and we met Carolyn, that set it all up that morning. What a friendly lady. I really can't say enough good about this hotel and their friendly staff. Thank You all. God Bless you

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
rilittlerock, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear Naneha Lee,

Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day and writing a nice review. We're delighted to have had you stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. I'm glad you liked our hotel and found Veronica and Carolyn friendly and helpful. We are grateful for your high recommendation to other viewers, and we look forward to seeing you soon. God bless you too!

Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Carolyn our breakfast server is excellent. We stay at this Residence Inn 2x amonth and she is wonderful. She keeps the food coming and it'd always nice and neat. Love her!!!!!! The front desk lady Star(I think that's her name) is very very sweet and accommodating. I appreciate the wonderful service.

• Stayed January 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
tratralaw,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear from you and learn of your pleasant visits with us. I appreciate you highlighting Carolyn's excellent personality and hard work. I'm glad Star is helpful and provides friendly service too. I'll make sure to give them a special commendation for their outstanding work. We love having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit.
West Memphis, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The staff here is excellent.. Veronica the front desk supervisor is wonderful and very helpful with all your needs. This hotel is located near 2 interstates for easy access (i-630 and i-430). they have a hot breakfast every morning and a managers social in the evening with food and drinks. Located close to resturants and shopping also located close to area hospitals (baptist, uams, and childrens hospital). great price and they offer discounts to seniors and military....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
todd o,
We appreciate hearing from you and receiving your kind review. I'm glad your visit with us was enjoyable and that you liked our delicious breakfast buffet and manager's socials. I'll let Veronica know of your kind words about her exceptional service, and I'll give her a special commendation in appreciation. I hope you had time to visit Little Rock and enjoy our surrounding shops and restaurants. If your travels bring you back to our area, please come and visit us again. We look forward to it.
Joseph Gonzales, General Manager
Olive Branch, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just stayed at this property for 2 nights. I was in town for a wedding and I had stayed at many hotels in Little Rock in the past, but never this Residence Inn. I was greeted by a friendly staff. Once I got to my room, I was impressed with how clean and orginized the room was. The breakfast the next 2 mornings was very nice. There was a large selection to choose from. The lady at the front desk Saturday and Sunday was very helpful. Her name was Starlah. There were about 20 of us in for this wedding. By the time we left, she knew our names, made sure we were comfortable, took care of all our breakfast needs. She went above and beyond to make us all feel at home. But the hotel as a whole is very nice and convienent to everything Little Rock has to offer.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Rebs80,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We appreciate you staying with us while attending a nearby wedding. I'm glad to hear that your visit with us was pleasant and you felt welcomed by our staff. I'll make sure to share your comments with Starlah as well as give her a special commendation for her exceptional service. It's great to know that you and your group felt at home. This is what we strive for, so we love to hear it from our guests. We welcome you to come and visit us again the next time you're in Little Rock.
York, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Due to family illness we spent several days at the TownePlace Suites a mile or so away from the Residence Inn. When we had to return to the area my first choice was TownePlace, however, Residence was running an incredible AAA special rate so we chose here.

If you are a frequent Marriott traveler, this Residence Inn is comparable to most. It is clean and comfortable and the breakfast is good. The rooms are overall clean though not "company clean." The staff left out conditioner instead of shampoo one day and another day no amenities at all. There were 2 of us and 2 towels which made it difficult to wash hair. Also no bath mat one day. The beds were ok but the pillows not so comfortable.

All of the above are little things but make the difference between a 5 star review where the hotel and service are outstanding to a 4 star where it is very good. If the prices were equal, I would recommend the TownePlace Suites before the Residence Inn. That being said, this is a nice hotel and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: "B" building in the back nice and quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Linda T,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose to stay with us at Residence Inn, and we enjoyed having you as our guest. I apologize for the housekeeping mishaps. Your feedback is important to me as I look for ways to improve customer satisfaction. I will make sure to review your comments with our housekeeping staff. If your travels bring you back to the Little Rock area, we hope you'll come and stay with us again. We'd like to show you our improvements and provide a more positive experience.
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

1. Price was so reasonable even last minute - power outage and family had to move to a hotel Christmas night. Most of the city was in the same delimma due to 10 inches of snow and ice.
2. Staff was incredible - worked over and above even excellent service to make everyone's trying experience pleasant - most of the guests are in the same predicament.
3. In particular Veronica the front desk supervisor, robert the sales director , johnnie the woman who worked even on her vacation and made all meals for guests even though only breakfast was included, Tia one of the MANY attendants / housekeepers WERE INCREDIBLE. I wish I knew all of their names because there seriously was not one of the staff of this location who didn't go way beyond the call of duty and even invested their personal time to make the universal delimma pleasant and enjoyable for everyone.
4. I really cannot say enough about the quality of the rooms, cleanliness, price, staff. Simply one of the best experiences in a hotel all around we have had. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The two bedroom with kitchen was great and a very good value.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Christie K,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you stayed with us at Residence Inn, but wish it could have been under different circumstances. I'm glad our staff was able to welcome you and your family and provide a comforting place to stay while dealing with a power outage at your home. We do have a wonderful staff here, so I greatly appreciate your compliments. I'll make sure to share them in our next staff meeting. Thank you for your recommendation. Best wishes to you and your family.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

After a long day on the road I needed a place to let my 4 girls get some sleep,the residence in fit the bill perfect!The 2 bedroom had 2 bathrooms so I didn't have to wait for 4 woman to use before me lol.also we had a fire place and full kitchen,after a great nights sleep I woke up hungrey hopping they had breakfast.walking into the main lobby the smell of bacon overwhelmed me,Carolyn our cook and greeter welcomed us and made sure we had a full plate of warm food!Then patatos Carolyn cooked where better then a 5 star reastaruant!What a great way to start our vacation,I highly recommend it!

• Stayed December 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Iphoneguy,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're glad you and your family stayed with us and enjoyed your visit. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you well and provide a delicious breakfast for your hungry crew. I'll make sure to let Carolyn know of your compliments about her excellent service. If your travels bring you back to Little Rock, please come and visit us again.
Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

Been to Residence Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!