“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just stayed at this property for 2 nights. I was in town for a wedding and I had stayed at many hotels in Little Rock in the past, but never this Residence Inn. I was greeted by a friendly staff. Once I got to my room, I was impressed with how clean and orginized the room was. The breakfast the next 2 mornings was very nice. There was a large selection to choose from. The lady at the front desk Saturday and Sunday was very helpful. Her name was Starlah. There were about 20 of us in for this wedding. By the time we left, she knew our names, made sure we were comfortable, took care of all our breakfast needs. She went above and beyond to make us all feel at home. But the hotel as a whole is very nice and convienent to everything Little Rock has to offer.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Rebs80,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We appreciate you staying with us while attending a nearby wedding. I'm glad to hear that your visit with us was pleasant and you felt welcomed by our staff. I'll make sure to share your comments with Starlah as well as give her a special commendation for her exceptional service. It's great to know that you and your group felt at home. This is what we strive for, so we love to hear it from our guests. We welcome you to come and visit us again the next time you're in Little Rock.
Joseph Gonzales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
York, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Due to family illness we spent several days at the TownePlace Suites a mile or so away from the Residence Inn. When we had to return to the area my first choice was TownePlace, however, Residence was running an incredible AAA special rate so we chose here.

If you are a frequent Marriott traveler, this Residence Inn is comparable to most. It is clean and comfortable and the breakfast is good. The rooms are overall clean though not "company clean." The staff left out conditioner instead of shampoo one day and another day no amenities at all. There were 2 of us and 2 towels which made it difficult to wash hair. Also no bath mat one day. The beds were ok but the pillows not so comfortable.

All of the above are little things but make the difference between a 5 star review where the hotel and service are outstanding to a 4 star where it is very good. If the prices were equal, I would recommend the TownePlace Suites before the Residence Inn. That being said, this is a nice hotel and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: "B" building in the back nice and quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Linda T,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose to stay with us at Residence Inn, and we enjoyed having you as our guest. I apologize for the housekeeping mishaps. Your feedback is important to me as I look for ways to improve customer satisfaction. I will make sure to review your comments with our housekeeping staff. If your travels bring you back to the Little Rock area, we hope you'll come and stay with us again. We'd like to show you our improvements and provide a more positive experience.
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

1. Price was so reasonable even last minute - power outage and family had to move to a hotel Christmas night. Most of the city was in the same delimma due to 10 inches of snow and ice.
2. Staff was incredible - worked over and above even excellent service to make everyone's trying experience pleasant - most of the guests are in the same predicament.
3. In particular Veronica the front desk supervisor, robert the sales director , johnnie the woman who worked even on her vacation and made all meals for guests even though only breakfast was included, Tia one of the MANY attendants / housekeepers WERE INCREDIBLE. I wish I knew all of their names because there seriously was not one of the staff of this location who didn't go way beyond the call of duty and even invested their personal time to make the universal delimma pleasant and enjoyable for everyone.
4. I really cannot say enough about the quality of the rooms, cleanliness, price, staff. Simply one of the best experiences in a hotel all around we have had. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The two bedroom with kitchen was great and a very good value.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Christie K,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you stayed with us at Residence Inn, but wish it could have been under different circumstances. I'm glad our staff was able to welcome you and your family and provide a comforting place to stay while dealing with a power outage at your home. We do have a wonderful staff here, so I greatly appreciate your compliments. I'll make sure to share them in our next staff meeting. Thank you for your recommendation. Best wishes to you and your family.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

After a long day on the road I needed a place to let my 4 girls get some sleep,the residence in fit the bill perfect!The 2 bedroom had 2 bathrooms so I didn't have to wait for 4 woman to use before me lol.also we had a fire place and full kitchen,after a great nights sleep I woke up hungrey hopping they had breakfast.walking into the main lobby the smell of bacon overwhelmed me,Carolyn our cook and greeter welcomed us and made sure we had a full plate of warm food!Then patatos Carolyn cooked where better then a 5 star reastaruant!What a great way to start our vacation,I highly recommend it!

• Stayed December 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Iphoneguy,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're glad you and your family stayed with us and enjoyed your visit. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you well and provide a delicious breakfast for your hungry crew. I'll make sure to let Carolyn know of your compliments about her excellent service. If your travels bring you back to Little Rock, please come and visit us again.
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Checked in with Veronica who was most friendly and helpful. Then encountered Johnnie at breakfast and lite supper. Johnnie was great at directions and suggestions and a gem of an employee. Certainly enjoyed meeting both employees.

The room was very nice. We had a problem with the tub plug that was immediately addressed. The one thing I did not like was the AC/Heat Vent pointed directly at the bed. Nice HD tv with lots and lots of channels! Used the workout room with treadmill and free weights. One day there was no water in the water cooler.

The breakfasts were great! The Wednesday night pulled pork was great.

On the whole an very pleasant stay in Little Rock.

Room Tip: We stayed in section "B" away from the hospital and potential ER EMT vehicles arriving wit...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
idemandthebest,
Thank you for your review and letting us know of your pleasant stay with us. We're glad you had a nice, comfortable visit, and we're delighted to know that you enjoyed our special staff. I'll make sure to let Veronica and Johnnie know of your kind compliments. Please plan to come and visit us again. We hope to see you soon.
Diamond Bar, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We have stayed at hotels across the country (Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, etc.) but this is by far the best experience we have had with hotel staff. The breakfast was delicious...always appropriately hot/cold, well presented and a wide variety. Ms. Carolyn Brown is a standout! She is the breakfast area maven extraordinaire! She kept the place immaculate and the food was plentiful. She made us feel like we were in her warm and inviting breakfast dining area. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. We overslept every morning because the beds were so comfortable. The front desk staff were so nice, efficient, very responsive and informative. They were great conversationalists during my late night trips to the front desk. The hotel is close to several eateries. I enjoyed sitting outside in the beautiful grassy area and just enjoying the sunshine. Our grandchildren played outside in the grass and on the basketball court. Really safe and quiet. Thank you!!!!.

Room Tip: Suites away from the elevator are quieter. Removing your personal items from the bed and putting th...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Evie91765,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're delighted to hear of your pleasant stay with us, and we're glad you and your family enjoyed a special time together. I appreciate your compliments about Carolyn, and I'll make sure to give her a special commendation for her outstanding service. We loved having you as our guests, and we hope to see you again soon.
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had the pleasure of meeting the Front Desk Supervisor at this location and she went out of her way to make sure that my family and I had a good stay at this hotel.

We had car trouble and the vehicle was a couple of hours late leaving the repair facility. I called the hotel to request a late checkout and this wonderful lady ( Veronica ) assured me this would not be a problem. We had to leave early because of an emergency and she did not try to make us pay for the extra night even though we had a reservation.

I travel a lot and have seen other people at other hotels only be concerned with the profit of the company. This staff person was more intrested in the well being of my family and our stay at their hotel.

I do recommend this location if you are ever in the Little Rock, Arkansas area.

Rickey

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Rickey T,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're delighted to hear from you. I'm pleased to know that Veronica was her warm and friendly self as she assisted you and your family. Hope all is well. Please plan to come and see us again soon.

Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

Been to Residence Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!