Due to family illness we spent several days at the TownePlace Suites a mile or so away from the Residence Inn. When we had to return to the area my first choice was TownePlace, however, Residence was running an incredible AAA special rate so we chose here.
If you are a frequent Marriott traveler, this Residence Inn is comparable to most. It is clean and comfortable and the breakfast is good. The rooms are overall clean though not "company clean." The staff left out conditioner instead of shampoo one day and another day no amenities at all. There were 2 of us and 2 towels which made it difficult to wash hair. Also no bath mat one day. The beds were ok but the pillows not so comfortable.
All of the above are little things but make the difference between a 5 star review where the hotel and service are outstanding to a 4 star where it is very good. If the prices were equal, I would recommend the TownePlace Suites before the Residence Inn. That being said, this is a nice hotel and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation to enhance the stay experience and complement spaces for work, social and downtime. Ideal for one night or an extended stay, guests enjoy comfort and create their own routine in a suite that is more of an apartment than a hotel room, and offers the extra amenities to keep personal and business routines in synch with their normal lifestyle. The Gatehouse and all suites have been completely refreshed with the new Innovation design package that incorporates rich colors and textures throughout to give a warm and welcoming feeling. The public areas feature flexible, functional open spaces, and are located in the Gatehouse, the registration and community connection area for the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily in the Gatehouse, as well as the free evening socials with food and beverage offered Monday through Thursday nights, including cookouts on the barbecue patio. The studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer plush Marriott bedding, flexible workspace, complimentary high-speed internet and stylish bathrooms. The kitchen in each suite has new granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances that include full size dishwashers, stove and refrigerators. To complement the ability to cook, each suite is fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and the hotel provides a free grocery shopping service for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Residence Inn