I had the pleasure of meeting the Front Desk Supervisor at this location and she went out of her way to make sure that my family and I had a good stay at this hotel.
We had car trouble and the vehicle was a couple of hours late leaving the repair facility. I called the hotel to request a late checkout and this wonderful lady ( Veronica ) assured me this would not be a problem. We had to leave early because of an emergency and she did not try to make us pay for the extra night even though we had a reservation.
I travel a lot and have seen other people at other hotels only be concerned with the profit of the company. This staff person was more intrested in the well being of my family and our stay at their hotel.
I do recommend this location if you are ever in the Little Rock, Arkansas area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation to enhance the stay experience and complement spaces for work, social and downtime. Ideal for one night or an extended stay, guests enjoy comfort and create their own routine in a suite that is more of an apartment than a hotel room, and offers the extra amenities to keep personal and business routines in synch with their normal lifestyle. The Gatehouse and all suites have been completely refreshed with the new Innovation design package that incorporates rich colors and textures throughout to give a warm and welcoming feeling. The public areas feature flexible, functional open spaces, and are located in the Gatehouse, the registration and community connection area for the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily in the Gatehouse, as well as the free evening socials with food and beverage offered Monday through Thursday nights, including cookouts on the barbecue patio. The studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer plush Marriott bedding, flexible workspace, complimentary high-speed internet and stylish bathrooms. The kitchen in each suite has new granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances that include full size dishwashers, stove and refrigerators. To complement the ability to cook, each suite is fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and the hotel provides a free grocery shopping service for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Residence Inn