“Nice People Working” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Nice People Working”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had the pleasure of meeting the Front Desk Supervisor at this location and she went out of her way to make sure that my family and I had a good stay at this hotel.

We had car trouble and the vehicle was a couple of hours late leaving the repair facility. I called the hotel to request a late checkout and this wonderful lady ( Veronica ) assured me this would not be a problem. We had to leave early because of an emergency and she did not try to make us pay for the extra night even though we had a reservation.

I travel a lot and have seen other people at other hotels only be concerned with the profit of the company. This staff person was more intrested in the well being of my family and our stay at their hotel.

I do recommend this location if you are ever in the Little Rock, Arkansas area.

Rickey

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Rickey T,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're delighted to hear from you. I'm pleased to know that Veronica was her warm and friendly self as she assisted you and your family. Hope all is well. Please plan to come and see us again soon.

159 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Check in staff are very friendly and helpful. Make sure you meet Jonnie, she prepares breakfast and the evening meal. She serves and takes good care of everyone who comes to eat, As a traveler you sometimes keep to yourself. Jonnie will make sure you get a warm greeting and friendly welcome. Sure makes you feel good.

Room Tip: Room was great
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
bill n,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're glad you chose to stay with us, and we're pleased you enjoyed your visit. Johnnie is very special. We greatly appreciate her friendly personality and enthusiasm so I'm glad you did too. I hope she was able to make your travels a little more pleasurable and less routine. Please plan to come and visit us again. Our breakfasts will still be delicious and Johnnie will be here to welcome you again.
Cookeville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The night auditor went out of her way to make sure that everything went well. Thanks for a great, clean hotel. Beds are awesome, perfectly spotless rooms, plenty of good food. I have never had a bad experience at a Residence, and I would highly recommend this one

matt m,
Thank you, Residence Inn fan! We're delighted to hear from you and receive such a wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and staff. Thank you for highlighting our night auditor, Emy. I'll make sure she receives a special commendation for her outstanding work. I'm glad she made you feel well taken care of during your stay. Please come and visit us again soon.

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a lovely stay at this very clean and friendly hotel. Carolyn did a great job with breakfast on Thanksgiving Day. It is in a central location in Little Rock and it was close to the interstate. We are planning to stay here again next time we are in town to see our family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Michelle K,
It's great to hear from you and receive such a nice review. We're pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us, and we're glad you plan to return. I'll make sure to let Carolyn know of your compliments and give her a special commendation for her outstanding service. We look forward to your next visit.
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We came to Little Rock for my husbands work for a few days and stayed in the Residence Inn Little Rock. We have 3 little kids and I am very picky about the hotels we stay in. I was so surprised by this hotel. It has been completely remodeled and extremely clean. The best part was their staff. Johnnie the dining area hostess is awesome. She is so accommodating, friendly, and not even phased by my busy little kids. The front desk people really helped with our needs and they even had a bicycle pump. The cleaning staff was right there to help and bring us the additional items we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel and we will be back in a few weeks to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Meredith B,
Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day and writing a nice review. We're delighted to have had you and your family stay with us at Residence Inn. I'm glad you liked our hotel and found our staff kid-friendly and helpful. We are grateful for your high recommendation to other viewers, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The staff at this property was very friendly and helpful. Johnnie in the breakfest and dinner reception area was wonderful and such a positive, helpful attitude. I'm on the road 150 nights a year and that type of service is refreshing. I'll stay there again on my next trip to LR.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Glen H,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed Johnnie's great personality and can only hope that you'll experience more dedicated and positive Associates like her in your travels. Please stop and see us again the next time you're in Little Rock. We look forward to your return.
Apple Valley, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Staying at this hotel was the best thing I ever did. The staff is so friendly and the food service was excellent. The remodel proved to be a great success and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The front desk staff was so helpful and willing to please me and Johnnie made the mornings fun and was always to bend over backwards to serve my needs.

Room Tip: Rooms on 4th floor A building are the best
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Deb S,
It's great to hear from you. We appreciate your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our property. I'm also glad you liked our friendly staff and especially appreciated Johnnie's great personality. I'll make sure to give him a special commendation for his outstanding service. We welcome you to visit us again as we hope to provide another exceptional experience.

Been to Residence Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!