“Service w/ a smile” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Chicago, Illinois
“Service w/ a smile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The staff at this property was very friendly and helpful. Johnnie in the breakfest and dinner reception area was wonderful and such a positive, helpful attitude. I'm on the road 150 nights a year and that type of service is refreshing. I'll stay there again on my next trip to LR.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Glen H,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed Johnnie's great personality and can only hope that you'll experience more dedicated and positive Associates like her in your travels. Please stop and see us again the next time you're in Little Rock. We look forward to your return.
Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Apple Valley, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Staying at this hotel was the best thing I ever did. The staff is so friendly and the food service was excellent. The remodel proved to be a great success and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The front desk staff was so helpful and willing to please me and Johnnie made the mornings fun and was always to bend over backwards to serve my needs.

Room Tip: Rooms on 4th floor A building are the best
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Deb S,
It's great to hear from you. We appreciate your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our property. I'm also glad you liked our friendly staff and especially appreciated Johnnie's great personality. I'll make sure to give him a special commendation for his outstanding service. We welcome you to visit us again as we hope to provide another exceptional experience.
Stockbridge GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We recently returned from a trip to Little Rock, AR where we stayed at this hotel for four nights. We travel a lot during the year and have been to many places and stayed at a number of hotels. We normally don't do reviews or anything like that, but the service and and employees at this hotel are well worth mentioning. You know at most hotels when you check in they smile and go through the motions. Here the employees really made you feel like you are one of the family especially Emi at the front desk. All the front desk clerks were very helpful, But Emi was the one we dealt with the most, and excellence is her standard. Emi thank you so much for all you did to make a sad situation bearable. A special thanks to Tammy for her helpfulness and hats off to Johnnie for meal preparation and service. If we are ever in Little Rock we will stop by just to say hello. P.S. Thanks Emi for the late night meal:) Forever Grateful The Smith and Glenn Families

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tim S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're very glad to have had you as our guests, and we're pleased you had a comfortable, pleasant visit. It warms my heart to know that our staff was so welcoming and accommodating for you during a difficult visit to Little Rock. I'll make sure that Emi, Tammy, and Johnnie each receive a special commendation for their outstanding service and genuine customer care. If your future travels bring you to the Little Rock area again, please stop and visit us.
Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed here for one night. The room had fresh paint and carpet. The floor plan was roomy and full of comfortable furniture. The bed was a comfortable queen sized spring style mattress. The shower head was nice. The free continental breakfast was okay. Overall, this was a great priced room in a nice location. Quiet, friendly, clean, and located next to everything. Nice stay!

Room Tip: Room A-311 was at the end of the hall. Quiet. Great choice.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4wanderers,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Little Rock. We're glad you enjoyed your visit. I'm pleased you liked your comfortable suite as well as our complimentary breakfast. We hope you also enjoyed your time spent in Little Rock, and hope you'll come and visit us again soon.
Lafayette,In
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We just returned from Little Rock where we stayed at the Residence Inn. The rooms have been redecorated and they look very nice. We always appreciate the hospitality we receive---breakfast and dinner prepared by Johnnie who does a great job making sure everyone is attended to.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Nila S,
It's great to hear from you. We appreciate your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us and liked our new look. I will let Johnnie know of your special mention of him and make sure he receives a special commendation for his outstanding service. We welcome you to come and stay with us again soon.
St Louis, Mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have stayed here in the past and have a nice stay each time. They are remodeling the rooms but the exceptional point are their super employees. As soon as I walked into the lobby this time the Front Desk Supervisor Veronica recognized me and welcomed me back. She always has a smile on her face and goes out of her way to help. This helping attitude is contagious.

Room Tip: I like the unit by the Heart Hospital and on the level with the upper lot. That way can just park a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
JKS45,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you letting us know of your great visits with us. I'm glad our staff provides friendly and helpful service to make your stay more comfortable. I'm impressed with Veronica, and will make sure she receives a special commendation for her outstanding work. Please join us again for another great visit.
Broomfield, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have stayed at the hotel for about two weeks a month since Feb 2012. It was in dire need up upgrading. They are now upgrading the hotel but continue to have guests during construction. BEWARE of the potential impact of construction on your stay. I came back to my room one night after long day a work and there was a sign on my door not to enter because of toxic fumes in the bathroom from coating the tub with a non stick surface. I had no warning they were doing this, My clothes and food I had in the room smelt horrible. I went to front desk to find out where I was going to stay. They were very polite and let me vent about what happened and changed my room (but I had to move everything). I called the manager Joseph Gonzales who also let me vent then said he would call me the next day to "make it right". He never called me back. I left 2 messages for him to call me the next week when I had to stay there again and again he did not return my call. Over the past month or so things like leaving 2 conditioner bottles instead of 1 Shampoo and 1 conditioner bottle (not a big deal unless your about to take a shower), not leaving a full complement of towels and a string of little things like not turning on the dishwasher All of which were done earlier in the year. I guess the point I am trying to make is for the money there are better options especially during construction and if you do have any problems don't expect the manager to "make it right"

Room Tip: Ask if construction is still in progress.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Marc G,
Thank you for your review. We value your business and appreciate you staying with us at Residence Inn. We do not mean for our upgrading process to impact anyone's stay. We're taking every step possible to ensure that all of our guests receive the best service and most comfortable stay possible. Our personal communications will resolve this issue, and I will work with you to achieve your satisfaction with our hotel. We want to keep you as our valued regular guest, and make your experiences with us pleasurable ones.

Been to Residence Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!