We recently returned from a trip to Little Rock, AR where we stayed at this hotel for four nights. We travel a lot during the year and have been to many places and stayed at a number of hotels. We normally don't do reviews or anything like that, but the service and and employees at this hotel are well worth mentioning. You know at most hotels when you check in they smile and go through the motions. Here the employees really made you feel like you are one of the family especially Emi at the front desk. All the front desk clerks were very helpful, But Emi was the one we dealt with the most, and excellence is her standard. Emi thank you so much for all you did to make a sad situation bearable. A special thanks to Tammy for her helpfulness and hats off to Johnnie for meal preparation and service. If we are ever in Little Rock we will stop by just to say hello. P.S. Thanks Emi for the late night meal:) Forever Grateful The Smith and Glenn Families
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation to enhance the stay experience and complement spaces for work, social and downtime. Ideal for one night or an extended stay, guests enjoy comfort and create their own routine in a suite that is more of an apartment than a hotel room, and offers the extra amenities to keep personal and business routines in synch with their normal lifestyle. The Gatehouse and all suites have been completely refreshed with the new Innovation design package that incorporates rich colors and textures throughout to give a warm and welcoming feeling. The public areas feature flexible, functional open spaces, and are located in the Gatehouse, the registration and community connection area for the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily in the Gatehouse, as well as the free evening socials with food and beverage offered Monday through Thursday nights, including cookouts on the barbecue patio. The studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer plush Marriott bedding, flexible workspace, complimentary high-speed internet and stylish bathrooms. The kitchen in each suite has new granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances that include full size dishwashers, stove and refrigerators. To complement the ability to cook, each suite is fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and the hotel provides a free grocery shopping service for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Residence Inn