“Priceline failed me this time” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel Medical Center

You added Clarion Hotel Medical Center to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel Medical Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   925 South University Avenue, Little Rock, AR 72204 (Formerly Hilton Little Rock Medical Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #40 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Los Angeles, California
“Priceline failed me this time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I purchased this on price line as one of the name your price deals. Typically, I have great luck with doing that (I've done it for years) but not this time. The hotel in in need of a major makeover. The carpet is super dirty and old and the rooms overall are outdated. The breakfast was a joke! The run out of items within the first hour and refuse to refill certain items like biscuits. When we would request sheets and towels, it takes multiple calls to housekeeping and at least an hour wait to get anything. The front desk staff was nice but some of the people doing the breakfast room were not very friendly. I would not stay here again even if it was a comp. stay. Never again… never.

Room Tip: Do not stay here…
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
LOOMIS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice hotel in great location. Needs face lift and rooms updated, but the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was OK. I thought it was a little over priced, but service was good from the staff, and the computer room was very nice.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Cincinnati
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was stopping for a night on my way to Ohio and booked on Priceline , I thought I was getting a deal because it's supposed to be a 3.5 star hotel, but it's a long way from a 3.5 star hotel, it's dirty, old worn down, the carpet is dirty along the baseboards, the carpet around the air conditioner was dirty, noisy neighbors that you can here laughing through the room connector doors, a springy mattress, there was shattered glass in the parking lot to where someone got their car broken into, the front desk was covered in papers and junk, it looked like something from the 70s before computers, this maybe acceptable for Arkansas, but in any other state it would be a 2 star at most, no more express deals for me!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Oden, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My niece and I stayed on a Saturday night while she participated in a basketball tournament. Price was great, room was clean, and the LOCATION was perfect for traveling throughout city. Bar and fitness center were perfect for a "thirty-something-year-old" uncle while my niece enjoyed the view of the courtyard and pool from our balcony. We would definitely return for another visit. (We would have rated as a 5 if lamps in room would have worked.)

Stayed May 2015
Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I give it a 3 star for average. Not bad but definitely no 3 1/2 here. Compared to several 3 star Hotels I have stayed in recently this one is not in the same league as any of those others.Those others were all new or newer and this one is old.
I haven't seen a TV like the one here in over 10 years.. No refrigerator, the Coffee maker is in the bathroom, Do you know how much airborne fecal matter is in a typical bathroom? There is a good 1 inch gap under the door leading out into the interior hallway. I noticed a review from just over 1 month ago that indicated the ice machine on the 1st floor by the East entrance was broke.. Well it still is..
For the age of the hotel it is not in terrible shape but there is simply no way this should be rated as it is. Very misleading imo and I only say that because I have stayed in three 3 star hotels in the past month that totally out classed this place. I got a great rate, had I paid a normal 3 1/2 star rate I would be pissed.

The rooms are on the large side, my bed is ok, not the best but fair. Lobby is nice but I don't sleep there.. Pretty clean from what I have seen so far.

For the price I paid I will be ok, but even at this price I will not book here again. I just feel the 3 1/2 star rating is a little misleading. I was very disappointed.

I just want to be clear.. For the age of the hotel it's in fairly good condition and at the right price it will do. But it is dated.

jmo.

Stayed May 2015
Cottonwood, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was very nice and spacious. Bed was comfortable. Slept well. It was quiet and the blinds kept the light out. I like the desk with the extra design of having a pull out shelf on the left hand side. Breakfast was filling. They also had fresh fruit available which I appreciated. They are just missing a make your own waffle machine. I loved the breakfast room which felt luxurious. The staff were pleasant and friendly. I would definitely stay here again when passing through.
The design of the building is interesting as the conference rooms are in the middle and the rooms are all around in a square type setting with an elevator at each corner.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Chiang Mai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this room at a special rate through a bidding website and were very happy with our room for the night. The room was spacious, clean, and updated. The linens were clean and crisp, and the bathroom fixtures were upgraded. A few things were a bit worn such as the carpet in places, but the cleanliness more than made up for that. The hotel is quite large so it does require some walking and figuring out the best route to your room if you are staying on the backside. There was no problem getting a room with a king-sized bed. We would stay here again as it's quiet, and shopping and eating places.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Clarion Hotel Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Hotel Medical Center

Address: 925 South University Avenue, Little Rock, AR 72204 (Formerly Hilton Little Rock Medical Center)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #40 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Clarion Hotel Medical Center 3.5*
The Clarion Hotel Medical Center is centrally located at I-630 and University Avenue in the great city of Little Rock! We are adjacent to medical, retail, educational and athletic districts - truly in the heart of the Capitol City!We offer the leisure traveler all the comforts of home! Hotel guests will enjoy taking a splash in our outdoor pool, working out in the fitness center, or viewing a movie in the comfort and convenience of their guestroom.Our Seasons Cafe and Atrium Lounge offer the perfect casual atmosphere and mouthwatering regional cuisine, whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Take advantage of our mild weather and enjoy your meal on the restaurant's beautiful terrace overlooking the pool! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Clarion Hotel Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Hilton Little Rock
Little Rock Hilton

If you own or manage Clarion Hotel Medical Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.