“convenient to the highway” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #49 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
Lancaster, Ohio
“convenient to the highway”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

In general the hotel needs some updating. The owners and all the staff are very nice and try hard. The location was very convenient as a stop on our trip. We should have skipped the breakfast and eaten elsewhere - the eggs on the buffet were inedible and the biscuits were hard.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Steedman, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We showed up at 12:30 in the morning after driving 8hrs We had to stand outside to check in and then get to room and there cracks in the ceiling and the tub and AC didn't and it was 100 + degrees out. There were roaches that were happy to see us they didn't even run... We went to the Comfort Inn about 5 miles from there and stayed there.. POOR Hotel

Room Tip: Yea Don't stay here goto the Comfort Inn that 5 miles or less from there
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

ANTS in room
Curtains with something brown
Ceiling with dark brown substance
1 blanket missing and a large hole in the other blanket.
Pool dark green with a dirty film and green sludge.
Scary parking lot.
Maybe suitable for single male but not fit for families or children!

• Stayed September 2012
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed and this property is now under new management. The remodeled room with sleep number beds. After so many reviews and It was long trip for me and I decided to get room there. I felt very good and they told me that this is now under new management and they give me room with sleep number bed and the price was very reasonable for that room too. I enjoyed having good sleep after long time. Also I used the pool and relaxed my self. I got very warm welcome. I should say that you need to try for sure. When I will go to little rock again I will like to stay in the same hotel.

Room Tip: Room with sleep number bed.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Despite some of the negative views, my friends and I still decided to give this 'Inn' a try. Other friends arrived before us and told us that they chose not to stay here because the towels were dirty looking and that the place was filthy. We still did not heed their warning. We wanted to see for ourselves. Upon arrival, we were not impressed. We too, found the towels to be dingy. My room had a funky odor (not a smoky smell, as the room was non smoking). We informed the front desk and they called housekeeping to our room. The man came with a bottle of Odor Ban and nothing more. As we inspected the room, we found a couple of dead roaches in the drawer. We informed the front desk and was told, 'we don't have roaches here'. We asked one of them to come to the room, but they declined. We returned to the room to find that the tub and toilet were not clean at all and the toilet contained what possibly may have been left behind by a previous guest (stain on left side of toilet and on seat). Later that night, I also noticed ants (not black ants either) crawling around the facebowl area! We could not check out fast enough the next day!!! Never again will I stay at this or possibly any other Rodeway Inn bc of this. This hotel is apart of the Choice Hotel Group and I cannot wait to report this hotel to them. Please don't ignore this. I wouldn't waste time writing ALL of this if it were FALSE!! Don't waste your time or money on this one. It is drfinitely NOT WORTH IT!!!!

• Stayed August 2012
Coppell, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Chose this location after reading mostly decent reviews. This place is very run down. Appears to be a former LaQuinta that hasn't been updated, ever. Room was not well cleaned. There was food on the fridge door. There was a huge pile of used fixtures, computer equipment and other junk under the stairs. Pick someplace else.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Not so friendly staff, breakfast was a joke. The room was ok for a night. Pool for the kids. (Not the cleanest pool though)

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!