“PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS! SO TRUE” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #50 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
“PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS! SO TRUE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Despite some of the negative views, my friends and I still decided to give this 'Inn' a try. Other friends arrived before us and told us that they chose not to stay here because the towels were dirty looking and that the place was filthy. We still did not heed their warning. We wanted to see for ourselves. Upon arrival, we were not impressed. We too, found the towels to be dingy. My room had a funky odor (not a smoky smell, as the room was non smoking). We informed the front desk and they called housekeeping to our room. The man came with a bottle of Odor Ban and nothing more. As we inspected the room, we found a couple of dead roaches in the drawer. We informed the front desk and was told, 'we don't have roaches here'. We asked one of them to come to the room, but they declined. We returned to the room to find that the tub and toilet were not clean at all and the toilet contained what possibly may have been left behind by a previous guest (stain on left side of toilet and on seat). Later that night, I also noticed ants (not black ants either) crawling around the facebowl area! We could not check out fast enough the next day!!! Never again will I stay at this or possibly any other Rodeway Inn bc of this. This hotel is apart of the Choice Hotel Group and I cannot wait to report this hotel to them. Please don't ignore this. I wouldn't waste time writing ALL of this if it were FALSE!! Don't waste your time or money on this one. It is drfinitely NOT WORTH IT!!!!

• Stayed August 2012

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Coppell, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Chose this location after reading mostly decent reviews. This place is very run down. Appears to be a former LaQuinta that hasn't been updated, ever. Room was not well cleaned. There was food on the fridge door. There was a huge pile of used fixtures, computer equipment and other junk under the stairs. Pick someplace else.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Not so friendly staff, breakfast was a joke. The room was ok for a night. Pool for the kids. (Not the cleanest pool though)

• Stayed July 2012
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hotel is improved with new furnishing and Sleeper Number Beds. Breakfast is avarage but they are only advertising as Complimentary Continental Breakfast. Clean, Quite and easy access from the Hwy. I spent two nights at this Hotel without any inconveniences before I went to Hot Spring. The front desk clerks were all helpful to me.

Room Tip: I think ask for the room upstairs by the pool area.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Lakeland, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My trip started out nice. I arrived at the hotel a little early, and checked in. The front desk clerk was very nice. Room had a funky smell, but after running the air it cleared up. The room was nice for the price, right by the pool, and on the ground floor. Breakfast was good, samething every morning though. My 1st bad experience started when I was shocked by the bathroom lightswitch. I checked in on Monday.Tuesday night I returned to find the first floor flooded and most of the doors off their hinges, luckly my room was ok. Later that night was abruptly awakened at midnight by pounding and and furniture being moved. After that finally stopped as I fell back asleep the movers they had working there decided to carry on a conversation by yelling across the pool area. After sticking my head out the door to see what was going on the manager appolagized and asked them to quite down. The next day I asked if the moving was going to continue, they said yes and by the way we need to move you to another room.I would not have minded the move if I would have been warned ahead of time, not at the last moment. Do to my schedule the move would have to be later. I did move later that afternoon, but the manager took a long time finding a clean room. My new room was upstairs, broken frigerator, and broken microwave. I advised the manager immeditally and he said he would get it fixed. I checked out Sunday morning 4 days after reporting the broken appliances and they still refused to get me a working frig and microwave. They did offer for me to keep my food in the office, but that is a security issue, and would defeat the purpose of having a frig in my room. During the renovation they had the TV stands blocking the upstairs hallways with barley enough room to walk by, and the trash upstairs was full from the time I was moved and remained that way upon my leaving. Upon returning home after my trip I called Expedia to request a partial refund, Expedia was very helpful and considerate. They called the hotel to verify the story, needless to say the hotel stated they fixed the frig and microwave. Expedia was able to offer me a coupon for my next booking.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Center Line, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

This hotel is located at an exit without any other businesses. There are two deserted and boarded up buildings near it. While clean, the interior is in shabby, run down and worn out shape. The screens in the windows are all bent and don't fit. It appears to be a place where transients live. When we returned from dinner, there were two police cars in the parking lot. My husband and I barely slept. If we could have left without being charged for then night, we would have.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We had all what we needed. The rooms were nice, clean, the breakfast was great.The hotel's staff was wonderful and made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. Spent 3 days and would reccomend this property to anyone. Room and entire hotel was very clean.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!