“On a roll in Little Rock” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center

You added Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center to your Saves list
Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   901 Fair Park Blvd., Little Rock, AR 72204 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Little Rock Medical Center Area)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #43 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Washington, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at this motel every time I am in Little Rock overnight for business. It's economical, close to the Capitol building, and clean. This is an older, no frills motel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. Hot water for the shower. I thought the door card reader didn't work, but I just had the card in upside down. With an armful of bags, it's easy to do. I was there for three days, the room was always cleaned, and the staff was always friendly. They had a nice selection for breakfast. For a budget hotel, I was pleasantly surprised. About the only negative thing I can think of to say is that I too had to hold down the toilet handle for an extended period to get it to flush. Nothing that bothered me, to be quite honest. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant experience. It is wonderful to hear of the great impression we made with our amenities and services. We are so glad that liked the breakfast options offered in our hotel and that your stay was enjoyable, we look forward to seeing you again!
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

Room was nice but needed work. Fan in bathroom sounded like it was grinding coffee. Toilet handle had to be held for 30 seconds. Door card reader didn't work and night clerk left us sitting waiting for five minutes by room. Shady character walked up asking for money. Went back to front desk and clerk was just sitting around.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with the security and location of our hotel. We appreciate your time in pointing out the areas in most need of attention as we work towards updating and improving upon our accommodations. I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for these difficulties, and I thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Been to Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center

Address: 901 Fair Park Blvd., Little Rock, AR 72204 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Little Rock Medical Center Area)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Ranked #43 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Little Rock La Quinta
La Quinta Little Rock

If you own or manage Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.