“Little Rock” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center to your Saves list
Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   901 Fair Park Blvd., Little Rock, AR 72204 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Little Rock Medical Center Area)   |
Ranked #41 of 57 hotels in Little Rock

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The beds are the best part for the price. Comfortable beyond measure, for any traveler. Clean, quiet and affordable with southern hospitality charm. The staff is efficient and courteous. That being said, the Days Inn Little Rock/ Medical Center is worth every penny. Book ahead. KL

Room Tip: All rooms afford the same quality. If in doubt, the staff will gladly point you in the right directi...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Karla, Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our hotel, what an honor! We think that we have the best service team ever and your comments reinforced our pride in their commitment to excellence. I will share your comments with them, they will be so pleased, especially my front desk team. I hope you can come back again for a pleasant stay at Days Inn Medical Center.

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with other travelers.

Kind Regards,

Days Inn Medical Center, Little Rock
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I visit Little Rock several times a year and we always stay here.The rooms are always comfortable and the location is great.We too have had to change rooms once,but for the price it is hard to beat.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Hubert, Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Little Rock. we truly appreciate for being our valued customer and for your frequent stay at Days Inn Medical Center, Little Rock.

Thank You.
Danny Patel.
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were spacious and very clean.Clientele was mostly middle-aged and seniors,no youngsters playing loud music which i enjoyed,security was great,great location close to restaurants and shopping.would return to this hotel!!!!!!!

Room Tip: get there as early as possible after check-out
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Larry R, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share about your July visit on Trip Advisor. We constantly strive to provide a clean and comfortable stay to all of our valued guests and make their stay a memorable one. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Little Rock. Have a great week!

Days Inn Medical Center, Little Rock
Panhandle Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I am totally baffled by some of the reviews, esp one that said it's a bad area. It's walking distance to the Little Rock Zoo, a great golf course and park with Jogging and bike paths. Super nice area and very close to great residential areas, and trendy Kavanagh restaurants.

My room was large, clean, with flat panel TV that had tons of channels. AC was nice and cold on two super hot days. Pool was sparkling clean.

When I checked in there was a problem with lights in the room. Manager came right up to fix. Someone had stolen a light bulb and also cut the plug off a wall lamp. But repairs were fast.

Shower was one of those newer style rain pan shower heads that I personally don't care for since I think they are weak compared to shower massage.

Bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. Nice fridge and microwave.

Great place for the price. I would recommend to anyone and would stay again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for being our guest. I am happy to find that our services were pleasing to you and that you enjoyed your visit at Days Inn Medical Center, Little Rock.

I extend my gratitude on behalf of our services and facilities that you enjoyed it. We will continue to work harder to make sure your future visit with us are pleasant and refreshing as well.

Once again, Thank you for your feedback and posting pictures of our hotel.

Danny Patel
Days Inn Medical Center, Little Rock.
501-664-7000

Been to Days Inn Little Rock / Medical Center? Share your experiences!