“Worn, but extremely accomodating and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek

You added Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek to your Saves list
Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11701 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR 72209-7037 (Formerly La Quinta Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #38 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Gunnison, CO
“Worn, but extremely accomodating and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have stayed here several times while visiting family in the area. The staff and management have always been extremely accommodating and friendly. The rooms are a good size, and most appear to have been fairly recently remodeled. The bed was very comfortable. The road noise from I30 is very loud in the west side rooms, especially as the heat/air unit does not have a constant fan setting. And the price is certainly at the right point!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side (away from I30) are quieter. There is an elevator.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stay here once a year and each year is better as improvements continue being made. Enjoy interacting with the staff.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andy P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming and convenient throughout the years. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was asleep with me 11 year old son. About 8:10 a.m. a man open the door to my room. I'm glad the latch was on the door, I jumped up he closed the door. I looked out and saw no one. Not even cleaning equipment. I contact the front desk and told the person there that a man had just open my door. He said I have cameras. When I got dress I left to check out the manger never even acknowledge the incident. I asked him did you look at the camera he said I didn't see anything. Rude, creepy and unconcerned not even I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andy P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I am so sorry to hear that you did not feel safe during your most recent stay with us, and I want to assure you that we take the security of our guests very seriously. I also want to apologize for any rudeness or insult that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future.
Columbia, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stopped here for the night. It is an older Super 8 and the room was dated. The security latch on the door was broken but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The lobby has been redecorated and is very nice. The desk clerk was very helpful in directing us to an Applebee's, as there are no restaurants near the hotel. Breakfast was good. They had biscuits and gravy, waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, cereal and pastries. It was a nice stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to share this positive experience at our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and the service. Your comments regarding the ways we can still improve are just as important, and we can't wait to show you how we have taken them to heart. Thank ypu again for your review.

Been to Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek? Share your experiences!