“Clean, comfortable and easy access to restaurants and gas stations.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek

You added Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek to your Saves list
Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11701 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR 72209-7037 (Formerly La Quinta Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #38 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stay here once a year and each year is better as improvements continue being made. Enjoy interacting with the staff.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andy P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, 5 days ago
I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming and convenient throughout the years. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was asleep with me 11 year old son. About 8:10 a.m. a man open the door to my room. I'm glad the latch was on the door, I jumped up he closed the door. I looked out and saw no one. Not even cleaning equipment. I contact the front desk and told the person there that a man had just open my door. He said I have cameras. When I got dress I left to check out the manger never even acknowledge the incident. I asked him did you look at the camera he said I didn't see anything. Rude, creepy and unconcerned not even I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andy P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I am so sorry to hear that you did not feel safe during your most recent stay with us, and I want to assure you that we take the security of our guests very seriously. I also want to apologize for any rudeness or insult that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future.
Columbia, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here for the night. It is an older Super 8 and the room was dated. The security latch on the door was broken but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The lobby has been redecorated and is very nice. The desk clerk was very helpful in directing us to an Applebee's, as there are no restaurants near the hotel. Breakfast was good. They had biscuits and gravy, waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, cereal and pastries. It was a nice stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to share this positive experience at our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and the service. Your comments regarding the ways we can still improve are just as important, and we can't wait to show you how we have taken them to heart. Thank ypu again for your review.
El Dorado, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a wonderful surprise to find this new Super 8. The bed was wonderful (not short like our usual experiences with Super 8) with nice bedding and lots of pillows. And, the price was very reasonable. We are so glad to see that Super 8 is upgrading their motels, but not at big prices to the customers. It’s located right across the road from the new Bass Pro Shop on Interstate 30 between Benton and Little Rock, so it’s easy to find.
My husband was recovering from a heart procedure from the Arkansas Heart Hospital in Little Rock and we did not want to make the long drive back home that day. It was very relaxing to just rest.

Room Tip: Very clean and great beds. If you have someone at the Arkansas Heart Hospital in Little Rock, this...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our services and amenities. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations especially the case of your husband who’s recovering from a heart procedule from Arkansas heart Hospital in Little Rock. We look forward to seeing you and your husband again!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2015

The new management is working hard to make the facility the best it can be. They are very receptive to suggestions.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andy P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our service and hospitality. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Been to Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek? Share your experiences!