“Good features for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek

You added Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek to your Saves list
Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11701 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR 72209-7037 (Formerly La Quinta Inn)   |
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Fountain, Colorado
“Good features for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel was value priced and still managed to have good features. There was a microwave/fridge in the room. Free WIFI is a must when travelling with two pre-teens as is a good selection of cable stations. The hotel had both. Both kids actually ate breakfast, which is high praise indeed from my picky eaters. The small, individual Belgian waffles were a big hit. It was in an ideal location at the juncture of I30 and I430 so it was easy to hop on either one and go as needed. My son also liked having Bass Pro right across the street. Only two things kept it from being 5 stars: 1. When they cleaned the room the first day, they left the melted ice in the ice bucket; 2. The shower was iffy for hot water. The kids had lukewarm water because they showered early when other guests were probably showering. I showered later and plenty of HOT water.

Room Tip: You will probably want to be at the back of the hotel away from the traffic noise of I30
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Newly remodeled. We slept so great on the nice king size bed. Clerks were very friendly. It is right across the road from the Bass Pro Shop and sets off the interstate. Close and convenient if you are looking for a place to eat or shop. Even though it sets off the interstate, we didn't here highway traffic at all. Will stay there again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Andy P, Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as friendly as possible. We are also happy to hear that you found the location to be so convenient for your needs. We are so glad that your stay was peaceful and we look forward to seeing you again!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here based on the fact it was close to my delivery point and the good reviews. I am very disappointed in what I found. The first room I saw was supposed to have a queen bed, well not even close, more like a full or double at best. I decided to check out a larger room with a king. At first glance it looked decent. Then it went down hill fast. In the bathroom I found a roach, the bedspread was disgusting and it looks like there had been a fire on the door hinges. Be sure to check my pictures I am posting. The third room looked as nasty with a couple roaches on the floor, luckily dead. I ended up going back to the "queen" room because I didn't see anything crawling. Oh and to further my aggravation all the furniture is pretty old and beat as is the tub. The sink area looks new but you can tell its not well cared for already. The night clerk was very friendly and helpful throughout all this headache. Management may want to examine their rooms and reassess their housekeepers.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Andy P, Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
It is disheartening to hear about your recent experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is of the highest importance to us and hearing that an incident resulted in your unsatisfactory stay is not acceptable. Rest assured we will be addressing this situation and handling it accordingly. Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we hope you can consider us again.
Gulfport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

The best management that's ever been at this location and I have stayed here for the last 10 years . Remodeled rooms are always a plus.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andy P, Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, November 18, 2014
I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the amenities of our hotel! We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Mount Vernon, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Nice hotel right off the highway. They are pet-friendly, and the rate was lower than I expected. If I pass through Little Rock, Arkansas again, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

It is a key ambition of ours to ensure that pet friendly never equates to a lower level of service and cleanliness and I’m glad that you found our efforts to be successful. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

I travel from Austin, Texas to Cookeville, TN a few times each year. I am always looking for a great place to spend the night with my two pups. I thought the place was clean and the staff were friendly. A wonderful place to take the pups for a walk ~ the lighting was good and I felt safe. Very important for single travelers.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back of the hotel. Less traffic and people noise.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Andy P, Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek, responded to this review, November 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as friendly and helpful. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a clean and convenient experience. We appreciate that you have taken the time to give tips for future guests who can benefit from such advice. We hope that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our staff and the convenience of our amenities and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to Super 8 Little Rock/Otter Creek? Share your experiences!