“✨✨Steeler Fans Travel through Arkansas!!✨✨” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport

You added Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3121 Bankhead Dr., I-440 At the Airport Exit, Exit #3, Little Rock, AR 72206   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
“✨✨Steeler Fans Travel through Arkansas!!✨✨”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

This was a one night stop over but this is a good hotel. Lobby Staff really made us feel welcome and as Gold members we received the usual water. The hotel was recently remodeled and finished in Nov. 2013. We had a room on the second floor interior overlooking the breakfast area. Had a good night sleep, my husband mentioned he thought the bed was a bit hard but I slept like a log! Room had coffee pot, fridge, large TV but no microwave. From my other reviews you know I can quickly detect a room that has been smoked in and trust me the room had no smoke smell at all and I didn't smell any in the hallways so it is a 100% smoke free hotel! Breakfast was ok, I wish all hotels would dump the powered eggs and cook real eggs! The bacon was too thin so it was crunchy! They have a pancake machine, I prefer a waffle machine but the warm cinnamon rolls were nice & warm. I must say that the Breakfast staff were quite friendly and helpful! Please IHG, give the breakfast staff the tools they need to be successful! Better ingredients would help make IHG the line that folks would look for, if you improve in this area. Ms. Darlene is wonderful! She is such a positive person and very good at her job, very willing to do all she can for IHG customers who come down to breakfast. She made sure we had everything we needed before we sat down to eat and even offered to go back and get anything we needed. Even though she is a Philly Eagle's fan she made these Steeler Fans welcome, thanks Ms. Darlene! Thanks to Lobby & Breakfast Staff, we will definitely stop here again when we are in the area.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Oh my goodness, we certainly thank you for your complimentary review! We just love guests that have a clear understanding of how it all works. You make our days so much better.
I too agree that a waffle machine would make it all complete on some mornings and yet on others I think pancakes are the way to go, so both would make everyone happy and that is our goal. Again, thank you for your feedback, you are topnotch, and we hope you will "stop over" again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am glad that I only stay in this property for 1 night. The front lobby staff were nit friendly at all. I am a gold member and when I asked do I suppose to receive the welcome package he said we don't do it here. A person after me (which was my friend) receive some complimentary water at least and she wasn't even a gold member. The other lady at the desk have an attitude didn't want to be bother. When I asked how far the airport is she just pointed to a direction; like I supposed to know it. The room is ok with 2 doors to go out. Nothing special at all. I didn't try their breakfast because I left very early. I will not stay in this place again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Again, thank you for your feedback as seen on the IHG site as well. We do sincerely apologize to you and want you to know that we do take such pride in our staff and their genuine caring for our guests. We will certainly investigate to see why you did not receive this same experience.
The number one way our team learns and improves is through reading reviews and taking to heart our guests' comments.
Lees Summit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My wife chose this HIE as we were traveling through the area. I was hesitant after a recent poor experience at another HIE on a business trip. My wife had been to this property before some years ago and more recent reviews seemed good so we made the reservation.

Upon arriving we were quickly checked in and were offered and given adjoining rooms with family also traveling with us. The rooms were clean and quite nice for the price. We put our son to bed and wound down with some television and then got a good night's rest. We had no trouble with anything and found the room to be great for our purposes, a little relaxation and sleep.

I was concerned about noise as the property is just south of the airport (as the name suggests) but we heard nothing in either of the rooms overnight or during the morning before we departed. We did note some noise in the courtyard area where the poll and breakfast area are located but it was not distracting.

The included breakfast was above average. My son loved the pancake machine (any entertainment for the preschooler is welcome).

I would highly recommend this property and they have restored my faith in the Holiday Inn brand.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our renovated Holiday Inn Express Airport! I too look at recent reviews before I make a reservation, it is an important part of the process.
We love the pancake machine ourselves because it seems to be a favorite with children and adults as well. We hope you will let us serve you again whenever you are in our area.
Again, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Very welcoming staff on arrival - really helpful. The ladies were just lovely, and you felt they were happy to see you.
Room clean and large bed. Bathroom clean and has everything you need.
Unfortunately, I arrived too late to use the pool and was leaving too early the next morning :( Maybe next time!
Very conveniently located close to the restaurant/bar across the car park which is part of the Holiday Inn. Had a great meal there.
Free breakfast was 'functional' rather than great, but wouldn't expect much more for the HIE cos it's the same wth HIEs generally. But at least it was good to have it included in the price, and was great to have something before I headed off. Staff on breakfast were helpful.
I'd stay again if needing to be near the airport.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Heading says it all. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and this is, by far, the best experience I have had in years. When I arrived, the ladies at the front desk not only made me feel very very welcome....they made me feel like they had been editing for me to arrive and were glad to finally see me. I have not had such a warm greeting in any other hotel I have stayed in lately.

With the last few experiences I have had at Holiday Inn properties, I actually wondered if I should switch to another chain.....however, this one experience was so overwhelmingly positive....that I plan to stick with Holiday inn properties.

I arrived on 11/08 at 5:00 pm. I was upgraded to a suite. This was the first time this has happened in months....which made me wonder why a 12 year platinum member is never upgraded. The room was fantastic....super super clean, and very comforting after a long week.

The hotel is conveniently located near the airport so you can return your rental cat early and take the hotel shuttle to the airport. If I had one negative to say...it would be that I am only staying one night.

GREAT hotel.....GREAT staff. Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

The place is clean and the staff is quite pleasant but I suspect the floor might be just as comfortable as the bed, which is to say, not at all. Too bad too, it's the last night of an otherwise delightful vacation.

• Stayed November 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Qtipontgefloor,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am truly sorry for the conditions you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and rest assured, your input will be shared with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvement to this identified weakness and rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. If you have future concerns, please let the Duty Manager know so an alternate room could be offered if available.

Again, thank you for your time and staying with us.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

we stayed here since they were holding a teacher's conference my husband was attending. even with the discount it was quite costly and didn't include a continental breakfast, no frig or microwave in room. They did offer a $10 breakfast buffet but I watched and no one even checked it for the 15 minutes to see if anything needed refilling. After a late arrival and resting for a bit we tried to get room service but it was over at 10pm and it was 4 minutes after. The room was clean, large TV, and fast internet.
The area with the booths set up was nice, and the glass elevator was really beautiful.

Room Tip: try to get a room NOT on the south side, trying to find your way to the lobby or restaurant is a maz...