“Restful night” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3121 Bankhead Dr., I-440 At the Airport Exit, Exit #3, Little Rock, AR 72206   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #28 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
Maryville, Tennessee
“Restful night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The place was older but they were renovating it. My room was quiet and I rested well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The price was good but I think a little high compared to the Holiday Inn next door for 15 dollars more a night and it has a great restaurant in it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Connie M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I appreciate your positive feedback on our rooms and staff. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was a Holiday Inn converted to a Holiday Inn Express....i.e. had a large, open center space with rooms around the perimeter but did have indoor access. Not what one expects when booking a HIE but the staff was very friendly and the room was large and clean but a bit aged. The hotel is undergoing major renovation but once we got inside, it was not a problem. Breakfast was not very good....lukewarm things that should have been hot, etc....but could be influenced by low number of guests and construction. Suggest potential stayers check on reconstruction status when planning a stay as there is a Holiday Inn next to it that had a very, very good restaurant.

Room Tip: Avoid North side if possible....might not be since South side is side under renovation....and chose...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Tonydt,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the service you received from our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Charleston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The staff is very friendly, but much more than the renovations are needed to get this hotel up to the "Holiday Inn Express" standard. We were upgraded to a jacuzzi suite, which usually makes us happy, but we were shocked with the problems in the room. First impression...burn spots on the carpet, dirty cloth under the refrigerator, and a few little bugs roaming the room. My husband went out & bought a box of bug bomb, but those little critters still appeared later on the sink, around the tub, & crawling on the carpet.
But very many compliments to a very attentive lady working the breakfast area in the morning. She said hello both mornings we were there & seemed to care about everyone. There was an inside pool, which looked nice, but we didn't have time to enjoy.

Room Tip: Try to get inside room, away from the noise of the airport.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
A first impression is often the last impression, however we are so glad that you noted our hotel is currently under a huge renovation. Since you understand our efforts we feel that you will surely give us a second chance when in our area. The Construction Company that was hired to complete our renovation is extremely talented and fast, we hope to be back to being a beautiful hotel by early spring.

Thank you for recognizing that our staff has been making such a terrific effort to even increase our great customer service during this time.
Baltimore, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My room was clean, towels were OK, and staff very friendly at check-in. This is an old holidome hotel and has seen better days. My room had an adjoining door to the next room. Thankfully the people next door were pretty quiet. My only complaint is that the place needs to be renovated in the worst way.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Also, very closed to airport, but 20mins by car from downtown. Free shuttle-bus to airport and downtown. Very good pub-restaurant. Free Internet wireless. Outside swimming, small but good enough especially at 40degree in Summertime.
I will stay always here when I will back to LR.

Stayed October 2012
Casablanca, Morocco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

May wife and I stayed here in May 12, have been here 4-5 time in the last 5 years. The Holiday Inn Express is clean, it is right near the airport. They have helped me and my wife with any things not associated with the Hotel. They have a free shuttle to anywhere near the hotel (10Miles) and to the Airport.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
St Paul
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Although I usually travel on business, and typically us road warriors are not interested in the pool, I am as I need to swinm for some therapy following knee surgery. The pool at this location worked out great for me and was well maintained. Unlike some other reviewers here I did not have any issues with my room, which was cleaned well and did not have a 'over freshened' smell to it. I also think that some rennovation has been done although I am not sure - I think I was here about 18 months ago but sometimes I get hotels mixed up due to the numebr of them I stay at. Front desk staff was defintiely friendly, although other staff memebrs I ran into...well maybe not so much on the friendliness - they all seemed busy and did not say hi. Breakfast food seemed a little bit overcooked. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
We loved reading that your overall experience was good - that is definitely what we want to hear.
However, I need to let our caring Breakfast Bar Manager know that your food seemed a bit overcooked. She is a real stickler on "Getting it just Right" every morning for her guests.

I'm happy to tell you that our Big renovation begins this Tuesday, so the next time you come back I'm sure you will really be delighted with every department in the whole hotel. Thank you for your review. Feedback is the backbone of our business.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport? Share your experiences!