“Very clean, quite, friendly people!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport

You added Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3121 Bankhead Dr., I-440 At the Airport Exit, Exit #3, Little Rock, AR 72206   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
“Very clean, quite, friendly people!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Also, very closed to airport, but 20mins by car from downtown. Free shuttle-bus to airport and downtown. Very good pub-restaurant. Free Internet wireless. Outside swimming, small but good enough especially at 40degree in Summertime.
I will stay always here when I will back to LR.

Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Casablanca, Morocco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

May wife and I stayed here in May 12, have been here 4-5 time in the last 5 years. The Holiday Inn Express is clean, it is right near the airport. They have helped me and my wife with any things not associated with the Hotel. They have a free shuttle to anywhere near the hotel (10Miles) and to the Airport.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
St Paul
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Although I usually travel on business, and typically us road warriors are not interested in the pool, I am as I need to swinm for some therapy following knee surgery. The pool at this location worked out great for me and was well maintained. Unlike some other reviewers here I did not have any issues with my room, which was cleaned well and did not have a 'over freshened' smell to it. I also think that some rennovation has been done although I am not sure - I think I was here about 18 months ago but sometimes I get hotels mixed up due to the numebr of them I stay at. Front desk staff was defintiely friendly, although other staff memebrs I ran into...well maybe not so much on the friendliness - they all seemed busy and did not say hi. Breakfast food seemed a little bit overcooked. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
We loved reading that your overall experience was good - that is definitely what we want to hear.
However, I need to let our caring Breakfast Bar Manager know that your food seemed a bit overcooked. She is a real stickler on "Getting it just Right" every morning for her guests.

I'm happy to tell you that our Big renovation begins this Tuesday, so the next time you come back I'm sure you will really be delighted with every department in the whole hotel. Thank you for your review. Feedback is the backbone of our business.
Lincoln, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

As a frequent business traveler, I tend to be brand-loyal not only for the reward points, but for the familiarity and consistency as well. Unfortunately, this HI-Express location near the Little Rock airport didn't live up to my expectations.
I arrived after a late flight and found the lighting to be a bit weak. Check-in wasn't as friendly as I've come to expect at most loaitons. My room was just barely clean and had an overpowering smell of air freshener. So much so, that when I left the room, I could still smell the freshener on my clothes, making me wonder - what scent were they trying to mask? When I turned on the A/C, my answer was immediate: musty air. Yuck.
While the price is right and the location is convenient, it's the attention to details that led me to seek other lodging.
When booking at this locaiton, be sure to request that the room not be sprayed with air freshener.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
You are so right! Attention to details is exactly where we strive to be, and we obviously missed the mark on the week of your stay. However, I am happy to be able to tell you that starting next Tuesday we will begin our Big renovation which will eliminate those misses that you mentioned.
The renovation, along with continuous training on service to our customers should put us on the top of your list of great hotels in Little Rock the next time you stay with us.

We look forward to your return and to be able to get your feedback on our commitment.
Manila, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Ask if our room had a fridge, the front desk woman said no, but she requested the staff to bring one to our room. They brought it before we could even get our luggage out of the car. Very clean room and even had a Keurig with 5 c-cup flavors. I would stay here again, any time.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Helpful to a family trying to wind kids down after a day in the car but also helpful the the older person who objected to the pool noise. We were given bottles of cold water at checking. Very clean. Convenient to the interstate. Nice restaurant within easy walking distance. Very nice breakfast buffet. We will be back!

• Stayed August 2012
Holland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Easy access off 440 and adjacent to a much newer Holiday Inn. This appears to be the old Holiday Inn in the style with the pool in the middle and 2 floors of rooms around the large central area. Rooms have been renovated; all bedding and furniture were near-new and nice. Excellent TV channel selection and WiFi worked well. Indoor pool was cold. Breakfast is very spacious and extremely well monitored and staffed, though there was no fruit. Staff were pleasant and warm, obviously something stressed here. Suite was a welcome upgrade for this Priority Club platinum member.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport? Share your experiences!