“A Three Night Stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“A Three Night Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I found the room to be very clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

The drawbacks were that in the three days I was there, the coffee service that was provided in the room was never replenished. Nor was the shampoo. I'd expected to return to the room each day and find it restocked as it is in other hotels. Not so.

Also, a pair of (cheep) earrings has come up missing. I realized this when I was packing up to leave. I assumed at the time that I'd stuck them in a back which I'd already packed away and so I didn't say anything to the staff at checkout. However, when I got home and went through all my things, the earrings are just gone. They weren't valuble, so it isn't a big deal. But a good mental note for future reference.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I found this to be a great hotel and the best staff ever. They were friendly and helpful.... Knew the best places to eat and helped us get there with the hotel shuttle. We will definitely stay there again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Nashville,TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had a great night on the way to Texas. The room was huge, clean and cool.
The only glitch was we had to walk the dog down the street to McDonald for a potty stop.
Breakfast was great, I just wish they started before 7 on Saturday morning. We would have liked to on the way to Tyler by 06:30.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because I needed to be within walking distance of the Pulaski County Admin building, and this was a great location for that. From the time I hopped on the free hotel shuttle until I headed back home, the staff made my stay as comfortable as possible. When I noticed the room they put me in stunk like an ashtray, Mike the desk manager got me to a clean room immediately. Macy the shuttle driver was like my own personal chauffeur who drove me to the River Market and local eateries with just a quick request at the front desk. She made some great suggestions for dinner!

The room and hotel amenities were nothing fancy, but comfortable. I appreciated the fridge and microwave in the room, and the wireless signal was strong enough to stream video. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of great options, including hot items. I had my first-ever biscuits and gravy breakfast here! The location allowed me to walk to the River Market in about 10 minutes, which I did a couple of times.

My only suggestion would be to mention on the hotel website that you need to call to request a shuttle pickup at the airport. I assumed it ran on a schedule, so I waited over 10 minutes at the shuttle dock before calling. The only negative to my stay was that the only treadmill in the fitness center was broken - it wasn't a major dilemma, I just used an elliptical! Overall, this was a very pleasant stay and gave me everything I needed to make my week comfortable. The staff is very caring and does a great job with their customers.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We enjoyed the cleanliness and the staff. Check- in was easy and efficient and the staff gave us a good restaurant recommendation in walking distance.
This hotel is close to the Clinton Library, Heifer International and the Central High Civil Rights Museum.
We were surprised at how good the breakfast was, hot sausage and scrambled eggs.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Branson, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Was very dissappointed in the condition of the room when we checked in. Found pubic hair in bed and beds not changed from previous guest as neither bed was made the same and one bed had sheets flipped. Urine in floor of bathroom and around base of stool; mirrors dirty, soap in shower. Carpets very dirty and had several cig burns. Room very dusty and just plain dirty. The Executive Housekeeper is getting paid way to much for not doing their job. Checked out shortly after checking in. Would not stay here again.
This is a hotel that is used by the VA for patients when they are scheduled for doctors visits; it is a shame that our veterans are treated this way.

Room Tip: Check room before you pay for it!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good Price, Good Location, Clean rooms. That's all I need in a weekend hotel stay :) Our check in took about 20 minutes BUT that was due to everyone being in town for the Fleetwood Mac concert. (was glad I booked 2 weeks in advance cause I would have never known) The Soda and Snack machines are oddly placed and there was no shampoo in my room, but a quick call to the front desk and I had some to me in less than 5 minutes. I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

Address: 617 South Broadway, Little Rock, AR 72201
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #28 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock Downtown Hotel Little Rock
La Quinta Inn And Suites Little Rock Downtown
La Quinta Little Rock
Little Rock La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.