“room wasn't ready!!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Arkansas
“room wasn't ready!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Slow check-in...got to room and the beds were stripped and the dirty linens were still in the room. This was at 6:00 pm. Went back down stairs to get another room. Opened the door and the room smelled strong with cigarettes....we asked for non-smoking room...2nd trip downstairs. I was really getting frustrated by this time. Third time and a different floor and the room was finally right!!! The girl at the front desk was very cordial throughout this process...thanks Nickki. But I will think twice before I stay here again. I did ask for an upgraded room since it took almost an hour to check-in....but I didn't get it!!!! Stayed here April 26th and 27th.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Russellville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Enjoyed staying here . It was great to have a bus pick me up to the
Concert at Verizon Arena. It was nice not to have to drive.
Will stay here again at my next concert . The breakfast was great. Loved the free
Parking

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We booked out stay here last minute over the phone while we were driving from San Antonio to Michigan. Reservation process was very easy, we chose this hotel because they are pet friendly. We had a big UHAUL to park when we got there and the hotel provides an oversized vehicle parking lot across the street so we had no problems. The hotel provides a shuttle service that takes you around the downtown area and picks you up for free, 24 hours a day. As we didn't know the area, the driver recommended a place for us to have dinner and get drinks. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly and based on that and the convenient shuttle service, I would stay here again if I ever find myself in Little Rock. We did experience some cleanliness issues. The shower was disgusting and looked like it had not been cleaned (dirt on the bottom). We were too exhausted to call the front desk about it once we noticed and just put a towel down.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I wasn't thrilled with the location. There are a few fast food restaurants around, and lots of seemingly transient people in the area. The full time security guard in the lobby of the hotel tipped me off that this might be an "interesting" area.

The hotel seems old, and probably is. But there are some cosmetic things they could do to update/freshen up the place.

The room worked for us. The highlights were the fridge and the microwave (some nicer hotels don't have this) and the free wifi (which also isn't common at some nicer hotels).

If you're looking for value, and you won't be in Little Rock long, it's fine. However, if for some reason I ever end up in LR again, I will stay in the Riverwalk area which is nicer and more developed with more options for dining/shopping.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Friendly staff at check-in. Had an issue with a stuck fan that ran all night and they changed my room with no problem. Nice breakfast in the am and a very friendly Shuttle Driver by the name of Michael. Each am Michael made sure I had a complimentary USA Today and asked if I needed a ride anywhere within a 4 mile radius. The only negative side was it's a pet friendly hotel. A barking dog started up in the am on my second night this caused me again to change rooms. For the price I paid and the location this hotel was 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The value was excellent! The hotel was conveniently located with a free shuttle to downtown nightlife. They were very dog-friendly and showed no discrimination towards our Doberman. The pet area is a bit small but what do you expect for downtown. The breakfast was quite impressive for a hotel of this price!
*Not to be missed is the soothing sounds station on the TV. Really made for a relaxing night!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

Address: 617 South Broadway, Little Rock, AR 72201
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock Downtown Hotel Little Rock
La Quinta Inn And Suites Little Rock Downtown
La Quinta Little Rock
Little Rock La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.