“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock

You added Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6100 Mitchell Drive, Little Rock, AR 72209 (Formerly Baymont Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #48 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Olney, Illinois
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Donna, an employee, was very kind and helpful to us during our stay. We also returned to this motel on our way home from our trip. There had been a very bad snowstorm and the motel was crowded with travelers, but the staff remained courteous.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We arrived at this hotel at 2am after a long drive from Houston. It started off badly when a homeless man approached us while we were getting our 3 children out of our car. He asked for a couple of dollars and my husband told him to let us get settled in the room and he'd come back down to give him some money. The man then followed us in the hotel and all the way up to our room. He waited outside our door until my husband came back out. We finally got rid of him and got settled in bed when my husband felt something bite him on the neck. We turned on the lights and our bed was COVERED in bedbugs!! I put a few of them on a piece of paper and took them to the front desk. The nice lady there gave me keys to another room for me to check out the beds and make sure there weren't any bugs. The 2nd room seemed clear so we settled in there and slept as well as we could, being paranoid about the bugs. The next morning we got up and went downstairs for the 'continental breakfast'. Unfortunately it consisted of cereal, biscuits, over done sausage patties and boiled eggs.
I asked at the front desk for a discount, considering our experience, and they gave me 50% off. Honestly I think the room should have been comped, since we hardly got any sleep between worrying about bugs and the man in the parking lot..

• Stayed December 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

The staff is very argumentive and rude. I told them I saw a special price and a billboard the employee said he didn't believe that I saw the billboard. So I said do you think I'm lying and he said yes!!! Very rude, very disrespectful! The manager said he thought I was lying as well.

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

it was my first time visiting littlerock,im from chicago my boyfriend and i stayed at quality inn@i really enjoy my room. the service also the housekeeping personel was wonderful next time ill be staying at quality inn.

• Stayed August 2012
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

After a terrible experience at Quality Inn in Bristol and a very good experience at Wythville, VA, we were curious to find if the quality of most of the Quality Inn is really good or bad. We needed a tie breaker. We were very pleased with this stay. The entry was clean. The room was very clean and had absolutely no foul odor. Bathroom was truly spotless even if a little old. In the morning the staff greeted us very graceously and additionally asked us if we needed anything special. That was new to us. All this was for $50 coupon from the AR Hotel Coupon Book. We got the Best Deal ever!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Benson, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I found this motel to be a very good value. My #1 thing in motels is fresh air. Even though the windows don't open (not good) the AC stays on nice and steady and delivers fresh air. It doesn't bang on and off all night like so many do in bad motels.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Used a coupon from the hotel book and got our room for $50 including taxes. This was definitely a $50 room. There was nothing at all that I could say was "nice" other than the bathroom sink.

For the most part, the hotel met my bare minimum expectations. The beds were ok. The bathrooms looked like they had been recently equipped with new sinks and counters. Our tub looked a little rough and was not cleaned before we got our room (there was hair in it).

The only problem we had was resolved quickly by the front desk guy that checked us in. Our AC was blowing but not cooling. He came upstairs and offered us the room next door which was working fine. When we checked out, they wrote down the room number with the AC problem so it could be fixed.

Breakfast was edible. Some sort of microwaved egg patties, sausage patties, boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, toast, oatmeal packets, small biscuits, packaged donuts, juice, and both regular and decaf coffee.

All in all I would probably stay here again only with a discount coupon and only for a quick overnight stop.

Oh! And yes there is a weird smell in the hallways, some sort of ramen noodle smell, maybe? But it was only in the halls, the room was fine.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock? Share your experiences!