“Quick overnight Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Tempe, Az
“Quick overnight Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Typical Courtyard property-very clean lobby, restaurant and rooms. This property is right in the middle of freeway construction so it was a little tricky to get in and out off of the freeway. It's close to downtown. The only drawback to current Courtyard properties is no complimentary breakfast. Not even a free cup of coffee. This is disappointing that there is not a consistent pattern of likeness, some do give you at least Starbucks carafe for a quick jolt. Otherwise, my stay was good.

Room Tip: Make sure your GPS is updated so you don't get turned around during the construction.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Amber and Cuco are extremely professional, courteous and just plain wonderful people. I travel all over the world and I would put these two amongst the best Relative to customer service and attention to detail. They both make you feel welcomed and special which is like a diamond, precious and rare

• Stayed June 2014
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I'll admit I was a little nervous about staying here (only paid $84/night) but I was impressed. The hotel has been recently renovated, which made it an even better deal. I stayed on the 3rd floor and when getting off the elevator, the hallway was extremely warm. However, upon entering my room, the temperature was great. The bed sheets were questionable. There was hair in one of the beds, and the sheets were sooooo wrinkled. I couldn't help but to wonder whether they were clean. We called to the front desk and asked if we can get some new sheets. Someone quickly brought us some sheets, but we had to change them ourselves. They were just dropped off to us (which was a bit odd). Also the pillows were of terrible quality..my neck hurt each night. It is worth saying that the hotel is also in a great location and close to pretty much everything that you need. I would stay again, but will bring my own pillows/sheets the next time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
CY_LRWest_Gen_Mgr, General Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. I am happy you were impressed with our hotel.

I apologize for the questionable wrinkled sheets and service you received. We are currently purchasing sheets and pillows for our guest rooms. We discard the older ones on an on going basis to keep the beds clean and comfortable.

I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Vivian Scales
USA
1,196 helpful votes 1,196 helpful votes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

This hotel is not expensive for the weekend rate so it was acceptable. But if I had to pay more than the $71 I paid, I would have not been happy. The hotel is a little worn and not that great. Rooms are ho-hum and not that tidy or neat. The bathrooms are not worth talking about.
I was wooed and cooed by Marriott to change my 10 Year in a Row Platinum Membership from Sheraton (which is outstanding compared to Marriott) and try their hotels with the same benefits for a short time. So I decided to try it. Not a mistake or a major problem. Just not anything like business as usual at Sheraton. No free room upgrade. No Free Breakfast. Just free internet which was free for all of the hotel anyway. I asked the desk clerk what the point of such a high membership was for and she did not have a clue. I don't either. At Sheraton I have NEVER not been upgraded and I have NEVER asked either. It is already done by the time I arrive. Free Breakfast, Free Internet (and they charge everyone else), free upgrades. Really such a better reward system with higher points awarded and one only needs 25 night per year to be Platinum. At Marriott, you need 75 nights. I would never stay 75 nights at a Marriott, especially this one.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Room was clean, comfortable which was important after driving all day. The staff was so helpful with directions as we wanted to walk to a nearby place to eat in order to get a little bit of exercise.
They took extra time to point out how to more easily get back onto the highway because when leaving the property a median forces you to turn right only. Hint: go across through the bank parking lot and then you can turn left!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had an awesome experience during our stay at this hotel. Our flight arrived earlier than planned and a large group was checking out upon our arrival. Veronica at the front desk was very helpful with getting us a clean room before the 3:00 pm check-in. (We had traveled all night and was tired). Overall, extremely pleased with the great customer service! The construction in front of the hotel caused issues getting in and out of the hotel parking lot. We will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

The beds were very comfortable. Good nights sleep. Updated lobby. The location sucks currently because of the construction, but overall fairly updated hotel. Veronica at the desk was very helpful and attentive! All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Internet is not good here. Even when you pay it's the same.

• Stayed April 2014
CY_LRWest_Gen_Mgr, General Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you like the comfortable beds and the service provided by Veronica and the team. I will share your excellent service comments with them.

I understand how road construction in the area and internet issues made your stay less than perfect. I apologize for these things impacting your stay with us. While I can't make the interstate expansion project go away, I would love to make it right for the internet costs you incurred. Please give me a call at (501)227-6000.

Vivian Scales

Been to Courtyard Little Rock West? Share your experiences!