I stayed here for the Little Rock Marathon weekend and it was in a good location (walking distance to expo and race start/finish). The front desk staff wasn't too friendly when I arrived. There was also a problem with my reservation: I registered for one room for one night but they had me down with two different confirmation numbers. I just hope I don't get charged for more than one room! Abou (sp?) the shuttle driver was really friendly and helpful, and having the shuttle service was great. The pool is outdoors and was unfortunately closed when I was there. The shower pressure was nice and the room was clean. You need to walk to get to any kind of shopping/dining but it's a short walk. I notice that others have complained about the area being "sketchy" but I'm a woman and I walked alone at 5:15am to get to the race start and I felt safe. I never saw any safety issues while I was there. The hotel kindly gave us a 2pm checkout for after the marathon and I appreciated that (though as a Priority Club member a late checkout is pretty standard). Overall it was a decent stay and the price was good. I wouldn't rave about it but I'd consider staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Presidential-Dwntn Hotel Little Rock
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Presidential-Dwntn Hotel
- Holiday Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Presidential in Downtown Little Rock. We’re a locally owned and operated, full service hotel offering 150 guest rooms, including 11 Executive and Presidential Suites. We professionally serve the business traveler or we’re perfect for that special weekend getaway. With over 4,000 square feet of meeting space, the Holiday Inn Presidential can accommodate all of your corporate or private events. Our hotel is conveniently located off 6th Street and I-30 in eclectic Downtown Little Rock. Our complimentary shuttle service can provide transportation to and from the airport, as well as to the many downtown attractions such as the Clinton Presidential Library, the River Market District, our Convention Centers or the State Capitol. We invite you to relax in our magnificent lobby while viewing our “award winning” White House and Presidential Memorabilia. Please consider our invitation to serve you at the Holiday Inn Presidential. We look forward to exceeding your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Presidential reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.