There were a lot of really nice features to this 3 star hotel that impressed me. The hotel is very new and clean. The room was very clean. The bathroom did have the "flush frequently" sign, which I guess is cheaper than putting in extractor fans.
A nice touch on the restaurant was that there is a glass wall into the kitchen which reassures me of its cleanliness and that the chef won't be dropping my steak on the ground.
Pool was fine for our kids. It's not luxurious. It's small and cramped.
Location is a little dodgy, but convenient to the Clinton library and a short drive to downtown.
It's called the Presidential, but it's really an homage to Larry Carpenter, the owner, who has his name plastered everywhere around the hotel, including a big plaque outside the front door and a newspaper article just inside the front door. Fish his family caught are mounted on the walls in the restaurant with more plaques. We met Larry as we arrived and he is every bit the car salesman. A picture in the elevator of him sitting on his mustang is accompanied by a picture of a leggy blonde seated on a piano which I can only assume is his trophy wife because there's no explanation.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Presidential-Dwntn Hotel
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Presidential-Dwntn Hotel Little Rock
- Holiday Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Presidential in Downtown Little Rock. We’re a locally owned and operated, full service hotel offering 150 guest rooms, including 11 Executive and Presidential Suites. We professionally serve the business traveler or we’re perfect for that special weekend getaway. With over 4,000 square feet of meeting space, the Holiday Inn Presidential can accommodate all of your corporate or private events. Our hotel is conveniently located off 6th Street and I-30 in eclectic Downtown Little Rock. Our complimentary shuttle service can provide transportation to and from the airport, as well as to the many downtown attractions such as the Clinton Presidential Library, the River Market District, our Convention Centers or the State Capitol. We invite you to relax in our magnificent lobby while viewing our “award winning” White House and Presidential Memorabilia. Please consider our invitation to serve you at the Holiday Inn Presidential. We look forward to exceeding your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Little Rock-Presidential-Dwntn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.