I stayed in a king suite in this hotel on the way to take my daughters to summer camp in Branson this summer. It was a charming, cosy hotel that with just a bit more effort -- like offering roll away beds and a nicer concession area -- could be special.
We got there during the transition for the restaurant from the outgoing Italian one to a fresher local foods type that had not opened yet. It should be interesting to see if the new one changes the "vibe." from recession to recovery. I don't really know about the real estate market in Little Rock, but it strikes me that this hotel may have been part of an upscale development vision that somewhat fell on hard times -- although the Art House type is a great walk-to amenity that seems to have survived.
The location is perfect for breaking our drive to camp into two days, so I imagine staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suites Boutique Hotel with Award Winning restaurant, Table28 featuring modern American cuisine. From the moment you enter our bright, New Orleans-inspired atrium you'll realize that you've never experienced an atmosphere quite like our Little Rock hotel's. We take luxurious hospitality seriously, and it's easy to see how we earned the coveted Best of the Best award three years running. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Burgundy Hotel Formerly Governors Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel