I stayed at this hotel this past weekend while visiting for the RV show in the downtown area. This hotel wasn't too far from where we wanted to go and there were several good places to eat in the area. It seemed to be in the back of a shoping center.
The room was very spacious. All the room was very clean. I think every room is a suite with a sitting area off the one side. It had a nice size flat screen TV with a lot of channels. The only complaint I can muster is that the room had a single coffee maker. Not bad, but the decafe for late night came in only in 4 cup filter packs.
Likewise Brenda put together 2 great breakfasts for everyone. She was a lot of fun and the food was great. I'm sure its not as fresh later in the morning, but this was the best "free" breakfast at a hotel I've ever had. And they served the best coffee I've had in a long time.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suites Boutique Hotel with Award Winning Italian Restaurant. From the moment you enter our bright, New Orleans-inspired atrium you'll realize that you've never experienced an atmosphere quite like our Little Rock hotel's. We take luxurious hospitality seriously, and it's easy to see how we earned the coveted Best of the Best award three years running. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Governors Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.