My husband and I stayed for our 20th wedding anniversary on 9/26&27
We decided to stay here because it was the #2 rated hotel in Little Rock by Trip Advisor. The hotel was clean and the staff were all friendly and helpful. We love to bike ride and brought our expensive road bikes with us. The staff let us bring our bikes right into our room. Very accommodating :)
We had one problem the first night we stayed. We were put in a room that was above the front door. Due to this hotel being a non-smoking hotel meant that some guests could smoke outside the lobby door...needless to say we were awoken by the smell of ciggarette smoke! We went down told them the problem and then moved us to a room away from any outside doors. They said they would correct the problem. If you are put above the front door you may want to ask if they have created a better designated smoking area.
Otherwise we will return/recommend to stay at this hotel.it was beautiful & the Italian restaurant was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites boutique hotel with award winning restaurant, Table28, featuring modern American cuisine. From the moment you enter our bright, New Orleans-inspired atrium you'll realize that you've never experienced an atmosphere quite like our Little Rock hotel's. We take luxurious hospitality seriously, and it's easy to see how we earned the coveted Best of the Best award three years running. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Burgundy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel