“Bicycle friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Centerton, Arkansas
“Bicycle friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed for our 20th wedding anniversary on 9/26&27
We decided to stay here because it was the #2 rated hotel in Little Rock by Trip Advisor. The hotel was clean and the staff were all friendly and helpful. We love to bike ride and brought our expensive road bikes with us. The staff let us bring our bikes right into our room. Very accommodating :)
We had one problem the first night we stayed. We were put in a room that was above the front door. Due to this hotel being a non-smoking hotel meant that some guests could smoke outside the lobby door...needless to say we were awoken by the smell of ciggarette smoke! We went down told them the problem and then moved us to a room away from any outside doors. They said they would correct the problem. If you are put above the front door you may want to ask if they have created a better designated smoking area.
Otherwise we will return/recommend to stay at this hotel.it was beautiful & the Italian restaurant was delicious.

Room Tip: Don't stay in any rooms above the front door. We ended up on the 3rd floor by the elevator. It w...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
leader010, Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We want to let you know that it was a pleasure servng you on your 20th anniversary. Knowing that we were able to fulfill your needs during this special time is simply delightful. We would also like to apologize that our designated smoking area was not being utilized properly and interferred with your stay with us. Please do come back and see us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was extremely pleased to have stayed here for my first trip to the midwest. Not only were the rooms great, but the staff was very welcoming. Brenda, the breakfast manager, made me look forward to waking up in the morning with her wonderful food and energetic personality. I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for chosen our hotel for your first trip to our state. We hope that you do come and visit again . our staff members take great pride in making our guest feel welcomed. Your comments was greatly appreciated.
Plum Grove, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Located in a quiet neighborhood off I-430, this property appears brand new. Rooms are immaculate (even the remotes are sanitized). Breakfast is sumptuous and delicious. Parking is adequate and well-lit. Staff are friendly and competent. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We love the fact that you think of our property as the 'Best in Little Rock". We are dedicated to making our guest a priority . We take each guest experience personally and to the heart. We only want the best for our guest. Thank you for your comments.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

She is very helpful, thoughtful and full of energy.This property is blessed to have her as an employee. She is also funny and talks to everybody especially those that have her sit-down breakfast. My experience was a good one....I have been here many times.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Our Ms. Brenda is much appreciated. We are very aware of her customer service skills and the quality of service she gives our guest. We thank our lucky stars each day that we have staff members like Ms. Brenda, who goes the extra mile each day because they care. Please come back to see us soon. Thank you!
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel serves the best breakfast ever! Buffet style they have pancakes, biscuits & gravy, sausage, etc. Excellent! I've been coming here each year for over 5 years now....and the breakfast is great every time! The hotel is extremely nice! The restaurant inside the hotel is great too!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
leader010, Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
We are very happy that you found our property to be simply awesome. Our ultimate goal each and every day is to deliver impeccable service . We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit.
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've reviewed this hotel before, but had to post again as it has impressed me even more. I went up over Labor Day weekend for some trail running west of town. I arrived Friday evening about 8 pm. The receptionist asked me if I'd stayed before and I told her I had and was fond of the hotel. She reminded me of the breakfast in the morning but I had to cut her off to tell her I would be getting a very early start and wouldn't be able to catch breakfast. She told me "I'll see what we can do." The next morning, sometime around 5:00-5:15, I was greeted by the next shift's receptionist with a to go box full of bagels and yogurt! It certainly was nicer than the granola bar I had planned!

Another reviewer posted recently that she had high expectations based on all the positive reviews. While it's true that this hotel is on the small side and is not the Taj Mahal, it is very well furnished and has large rooms at a very good price. I travel frequently for work and know from experience that even at a discounted government rate I have paid much more for quite inferior hotels. The restaurant, Vesuvio Bistro, is the icing on the cake. It's not something you would EVER expect at such a hotel. It's a "night out on the town" type of restaurant. Not the sub-Applebee's fare you typically find at hotels that do have restaurants these days. I actually had a little trouble parking when I arrived due to the large number of folks coming in and out of Vesuvio.

So, a second positive review is earned from me and I already have the place booked again for my next trip to Little Rock!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
leader010, Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
I will be very honest our management team has read your wonderful comments several times and shared them with our entire staff . we truly take the level of customer service very serious and value each guest experience . We appreciate the fact that you have taken the time out to review our property for a SECOND time. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our hotel. Thank you !!!!!!!!
Fenton, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The hotel was exceptional-clean rooms, good size suites, pool and pool side seating, more than enough for breakfast and the coffee was good. The staff was friendly. Would like to say that the attendent at breakfast was attentive to our needs, very personable and lively. The three days we stayed there Brenda (the attendent at breakfast) was never in a bad mood and she could bring a smile to all.
The only think that I can complain about is the hot water for the cold water-have you brushed you teeth with warm water and the ice machine at the end of the hall that could be heard two room down-think what it sounded like in the room next to the ice machine especially at 11:00 PM.
It definately was a good experience for an out-of-towner.

Room Tip: Away from the ice machine at the end of the halls.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
leader010, Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
We appreciate your wonderful comments concerning the excellent customer service you experience from Brenda, our breakfast host and we do apologize that our water temperture and the loudness of our ice machince did not meet your expectations. We hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Burgundy Hotel? Share your experiences!