My husband and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel on our way across Arkansas. The decor inside and out is reminiscent of New Orleans at its best. The rooms are extremely comfortable and clean, the beds are heaven, and the breakfast is one of the best we've enjoyed in a hotel. Brenda offered friendly and thoughtful service at the breakfast buffet, which was hot with a wide range of choices. Be sure to have dinner at the Vesuvio Restaurant. Not a typical hotel restaurant by far, the food is excellent and Wallie is a great waiter. We felt like we had found a little vacation spot in the heart of Little Rock! Hated having to leave so soon, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suites Boutique Hotel with Award Winning restaurant, Table28 featuring modern American cuisine. From the moment you enter our bright, New Orleans-inspired atrium you'll realize that you've never experienced an atmosphere quite like our Little Rock hotel's. We take luxurious hospitality seriously, and it's easy to see how we earned the coveted Best of the Best award three years running. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Burgundy Hotel Formerly Governors Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel